c131-140

Chapter 131: One in a Thousand
Time flies, and a month has passed in the blink of an eye.

The time has also entered August.

During this period, Lin Xiaoxi didn't go back to the county much because she had to go to the Children's Palace to attend classes.

However, Qin Wanrong and Lin Jianye went back if they had nothing to do.

When the couple returned to the county, they asked Qin Shaofeng to help take care of Lin Xiaoxi.

Now Qin Shaofeng has rented a store in the city and opened his decoration company in the city.

Since opening this store, Qin Shaofeng has been like a god, and many more customers come to him for decoration than before.

In the past, maybe because Qin Shaofeng and the others had always been like guerrillas, shooting for a different place, some customers were a little hesitant about hiring them for decoration.

Qin Shaofeng actually knew about this situation, but they had just arrived in the city at that time and had not yet established a firm foothold. They did not know whether there would be business, and if so, how much there would be.

For safety reasons, Qin Shaofeng did not open his decoration company as soon as he came to the city.

But that was before. After this period of exploration, Qin Shaofeng had already felt the huge market in the city, as if a pile of small coins were waving to him.

When it comes to making money, you don’t have to hurry up.

So after careful consideration, Qin Shaofeng rented a store.

The house he and his team renovated in the past few months also brought Qin Shaofeng an unexpected surprise.

Many customers saw the decoration results of Qin Shaofeng and his team and thought it was very good. They happened to be planning to decorate themselves, so who should decorate instead of pretending?
Since someone decorated it better, of course they had to find a better one. Qin Shaofeng happened to have opened the store at that time, so they came to the door.

There are also some customers who were contacted by Qin Shaofeng by calling the phone number left on the flyer when he was looking for someone to distribute flyers, and finally found their company.

Qin Shaofeng also has skills in finding people to distribute leaflets.

He had cooperated with Xie Yichao before, and after reaping the benefits, Qin Shaofeng asked Xie Yichao to help introduce other intermediaries, or he came to them himself and promised them benefits. Soon, he gained many allies.

As intermediaries, these alliances all had certain connections, so Qin Shaofeng handed over the prepared leaflets to them.

Qin Shaofeng asked them to see which house was ready to be renovated, and then send this flyer to them. After success, Qin Shaofeng would give these intermediaries a commission.

In addition to these people, Qin Shaofeng also found some newly built properties. After a period of public relations, Qin Shaofeng left some flyers at the sales office.

Through various methods, Qin Shaofeng received more and more decoration orders.

In order to complete the decoration tasks on time, his staff has been expanded again.

Now Qin Shaofeng is very busy every day. After every day's work, he immediately goes to bed when he gets home, so that he almost has no time to find a partner.

In fact, there is almost no time for dating, there is simply no time.

Since coming to the city, Qin Shaofeng has been busy from morning to night every day and has not returned to the county. He can only make occasional phone calls to relieve the pain of lovesickness.