c211-220

Chapter 211 Start production

When Lin Xiaoxi was preparing things, she considered that she could prepare some food the day before when she was on the road.

In the next few days, I will make some things to carry around.

Although you may have fun and find a place to eat wherever you go.

But you should still prepare some food, just in case you can't find a place to eat.

You can make more things that you can carry, but you can't make too many things that are difficult to put away and will easily break over time.

Although Lin Xiaoxi has a cheating weapon.

But Lin Xiaoxi was not the only one on the journey.

If Lin Xiaoxi takes something from the space and is accidentally seen by others, the result may not be good.

So Lin Xiaoxi did some things appropriately.

If you overdo something, put the excess in space.

Lin Xiaoxi is not ready to share this part with others.

Just eat it when you are alone.

Lin Xiaoxi nodded happily. She felt that she was too smart.

When she really started to prepare to do something, Lin Xiaoxi was at a loss as to where to start.

She hasn't decided what to do first.

Lin Xiaoxi's eyes moved around the kitchen.

Cookies?
This must be done.

And it belongs to the category that can be stored for a long time.

Now that I have made it, I am not afraid that it will break so easily.

After all, although Lin Xiaoxi's space has a freshness preservation function, she told Qin Wanrong and the others that she would go home and cook food.

When Qin Wanrong came back in the evening, she would know that Lin Xiaoxi had made something, but she didn't see anything.

Then Qin Wanrong might have thought that Lin Xiaoxi was lying to her.

So, to make it more real.

Lin Xiaoxi planned to keep all the things she made that needed to be carried, and put the rest in the space.

And what she puts in the space belongs to her.

Lin Xiaoxi hummed an unknown tune and prepared happily.

In fact, she knew almost all the steps of making cookies, but she had never done it before.

In fact, it cannot be said that it has not been done before. It is obviously that it has not been done by hand.

But Lin Xiaoxi is so confident.

She felt that she already understood the steps and it was not far away from making it.

The cookies Lin Xiaoxi is going to make are butter cookies.

This method is not very complicated, and it is not very laborious for Lin Xiaoxi to do.

Butter cookies are snacks made with butter and flour.

Lin Xiaoxi took the chopsticks and pressed the butter.

Seeing that the butter had softened enough to be pressed with chopsticks, Lin Xiaoxi knew that she could start making it.

She put the softened butter into a basin.