c51-60

Chapter 51 Arrangement
Qin Shaofeng is still a little excited when he mentions this.

At that time, he saw the train coming into the station. There were so many passengers getting off, but few came to ask about the price, and his heart felt cold.

"But Xiaoxi has prepared a method of tasting first before buying. You know the taste of our tea eggs. Once this method comes out, who can resist it? These eggs will be sold out instantly."

"Of course, it's not sold out. We also gave away some tea eggs."

Qin Shaofeng touched his nose in embarrassment.

"You also gave it as a gift? Didn't you say it would be easy to sell? You two lied to me?"

Qin Wanrong looked at the two people in front of her with suspicious eyes.

"No, it is indeed easy to sell. There is another reason for giving it away."

Lin Xiaoxi was almost made to cry by Qin Shaofeng.

Can you finish speaking together without gasping?

Look, are you suspected?
Qin Wanrong also felt Qin Shaofeng's ink marks, and he looked at Lin Xiaoxi.

"Xiaoxi, tell me."

"It's like this. My uncle and I met his friend at the train station. His friend took us to the platform to set up a stall, and we gave him some tea eggs."

"Then he took the tea eggs back. His colleague tasted them and thought they were delicious, so he asked us to buy them. We confiscated the money and gave him the rest of the tea eggs."

Lin Xiaoxi said it in one breath without taking a break.

Qin Shaofeng nodded beside him.

"That's it."

"Have you met a friend? Who is it? Why don't I know who works at the train station?" Qin Wanrong asked doubtfully.

"Yes, sister, you won't guess who I met."

"Shen Yong! Do you remember?"

"Shen Yong?" Why is this name so familiar?

"My brother Yong, I used to run behind him from our village. Later, his family moved to the county."

Seeing that Qin Wanrong couldn't remember, Qin Shaofeng reminded him anxiously.

"Oh, yes, I remembered it when you said that." Qin Wanrong said with sudden realization.

"Then we have to thank him properly and ask him to take you to the platform to set up a stall."

"I know, I made an appointment with Brother Yong to go out for a drink tonight."

"Okay, go ahead. I'll pay for it. After all, it's because of Xiaoxi that I'm troubling him. Thank him properly for me."

"Okay, sister, don't worry."

With Qin Wanrong providing the money, Qin Shaofeng, who was a little shy about the money, straightened his back.

Qin Wanrong found the money and handed it to Qin Shaofeng.

But we still have to agree on three chapters.

"Brother, you have to make an agreement with your family to go out for dinner, and don't drink too much at night, and don't go back too late."

"Don't worry, sister." Qin Shaofeng agreed while taking the money.

Lin Xiaoxi waited for a long time to see that her mother had finally finished her instructions.