c61-70

Chapter 61 Taken
When Qin Wanrong heard that Lin Jianye asked her to wait a few more days, she felt that there was a way to do it.

So she really waited patiently.

A few days later, Qin Wanrong had just opened the store in the morning when she saw Guyun Chuan walking slowly next door.

Gu Yunchuan is also very tired now.

Ever since Lin Jianye came to his house, his wife seemed to be possessed by a demon.

No matter what, I will sell the house to Lin Jianye.

He finally persuaded him to come down.

He turned around and prepared to ask the friend who wanted to buy his house to see if he could add some more money.

Who knows, he just mentioned this to his friends.

My friend's wife exploded.

"What extra money? Didn't we agree that the house would cost fifteen thousand yuan? Because you and my old Zheng are friends, I didn't bargain with you. Otherwise, according to my temper, I would have to pay for it no matter what. Talk about a few thousand dollars."

Lao Zheng just let his wife blow up the temple.

He was also very angry. He had said something to him before, but now he was told this again.

Seeing that Lao Zheng remained silent, Gu Yunchuan knew that he was angry.

"Old Zheng, what I did was unreasonable. Recently, someone wanted to buy my house and offered 16,000 yuan. Normally, no matter how much money others offer, since I have agreed with you, I will not agree."

Gu Yunchuan said, his face grimacing.

"But the problem now is that my son wants to sell the house, and we really don't have enough money. If this house can be sold more, my son will be better off then."

Lao Zheng's wife next to her has a nose that is neither nose nor face.

"You are now well off. Do my family have to pay 16,000 yuan to buy your house? It's an extra 1,000 yuan for nothing! Who do you think is being taken advantage of? It seems like you didn't treat my old Zheng like this. Be friends.”

Gu Yunchuan was said to be somewhat ashamed.

"Okay, just calm down for a while!"

Lao Zheng was really angry just now, but looking back and thinking about it, Lao Gu was not easy either.

For the sake of his son, he even gave up face.

But he still had to say what he needed to say.

"Lao Gu, we have been friends for so many years. I know that you wouldn't do this if you weren't forced to."

"It's true that I did a bad job this time." Gu Yunchuan lowered his head in shame.

Lao Zheng waved his hand.

"Don't think like that, you can't help it, your children are all debts!"

Lao Zheng was also a little sad.

Isn't it just a debt? In order to sell more money, people like Lao Gu who care about face can now throw their face to the ground and let others trample on them.

I don’t know if his son will follow in Lao Gu’s footsteps when he grows up.

"But Lao Gu, you also know that when you asked for the price of your house, I thought we were friends and you wouldn't cheat me, but there was no counter-offer at all. I still spent the fifteen thousand yuan here and there. Come on, we managed to get it together. Now you ask us to add more money, but we really can’t come up with it.”