c271-280

Chapter 271 Report
Lin Jianye moved quickly.

The next day, Lin Xiaoxi and the others were still eating and drinking.

When Lin Jianye came back, he told her that the transfer of ownership of the shop he had told her about had been completed.

And we have also found workers to help decorate the house.

But Lin Jianye was worried about Qin Wanrong and planned to go home the next day.

Therefore, the task of supervising the progress of workers will fall on Lin Xiaoxi.

Lin Jianye also took advantage of the last day to give instructions to Lin Xiaoxi.

"Xiaoxi, you have to take care of yourself here.

If you have any questions, please ask Xiao Wen and Xiao Wu for help.

If those workers do a good job, you don't have to worry about them.

If you think something is not done well, make appropriate suggestions.

Try to clean up the shop before we come. "

Lin Xiaoxi nodded.

"I see.

Dad, don't worry and go home.

I will clean up the shop neatly. "

Lin Xiaoxi said this, and Lin Jianye was really relieved.

When my children grow up, I can help him share the burden.

So Lin Jianye returned home happily.

After seeing off Lin Jianye, Lin Xiaoxi entered a busy state.

She was going to report to school the day after tomorrow, and she had to make arrangements for the store in the past two days.

When Lin Xiaoxi came to the shop, the workers had already started working.

It was only then that Lin Xiaoxi really saw what this store looked like.

It seems that the previous shop owner still cherishes this shop.

There isn't much damage in the store, just a simple renovation.

Lin Jianye had already told the workers how it needed to be decorated.

Lin Xiaoxi actually had nothing to arrange.

She just needs to keep an eye on the progress.

After staring like this for two days, the day came for Lin Xiaoxi and Wen Shaocheng to start reporting for school.

Wu Ziyu had already gone to school one day early.

The date reported by their school is earlier than that of Lin Xiaoxi’s school.

On the day of the report, Lin Xiaoxi and Wen Shaocheng got up early to tidy up.

After breakfast, Lin Xiaoxi and Wen Shaocheng walked all the way to the University of Washington with a small bag on their backs.

Not far after entering BGI, Lin Xiaoxi and the others saw the seniors who were registering there.

When Lin Xiaoxi looked at the seniors, she didn't know that she and Wen Shaocheng had already made them scream inwardly.

Especially Wen Shaocheng, his handsome appearance and calm personality make girls who just met him unable to take their eyes away.

"Ah ah, is this a student from our school?"

Zhang Danqiu took Meng Lanlan's hand next to him and screamed in a low voice.

Zhang Danqiu, who was excited, failed to control her intensity, which immediately woke up Meng Lanlan, who was also a nymphomaniac with her.