c261-270

Chapter 261 Cliché
The roast duck finally arrived, and Lin Xiaoxi and the others watched with bright eyes.

I saw the roasted duck, plump and maroon in appearance.

At first glance, the roast duck seemed to be covered with a beautiful dress.

At this time, the chef serving the dishes had already started to slice the duck.

He first cut off the duck's belly with a knife, then cut the meat into thin slices and placed them on the side of the plate.

When the chef was cutting it, Lin Xiaoxi smelled a tangy fragrance. When he smelled it again, there was also a fragrance of fruit trees.

This smell made Lin Xiaoxi and Wu Ziyu next to her salivate all the time. They really wanted to eat the whole plate of roast duck in one go!
When Wen Shaocheng said "Let's go", Lin Xiaoxi couldn't wait to pick up the most tender piece of meat with chopsticks and put it into her mouth.

Well, the roast duck melts in your mouth, it tastes so good!
I took another bite, and my mouth was full of oil. The tender and fragrant smell of roast duck was floating in my mouth again. Not to mention how delicious it was!
Lin Xiaoxi took out another piece of lotus leaf cake, which is made of flour.

Then put a few pieces of fat but not greasy duck meat and crispy skin on the lotus leaf pancake.

After placing the skin and meat, put a few cucumbers in, and then add two shredded radishes.

Finally roll or wrap it and dip it in some sauce.

Wrap them up and devour them in one bite. The taste is so delicious that it can't be described in words.

A piece of duck patty is not enough.

Lin Xiaoxi wrapped another piece of duck patty, dipped it in some sweet noodle sauce, and took a bite. It felt like she was in a fantasy world. The taste was really amazing!
Lin Xiaoxi, Wen Shaocheng and Wu Ziyu kept eating with their heads down.

Soon, a roast duck will go down.

Lin Xiaoxi felt like she just had a stomachache.

"How about we order another duck?"

Wen Shaocheng and Wu Ziyu nodded immediately after hearing Lin Xiaoxi's words.

Apparently, they also felt that a roast duck was not enough.

Now they all regretted it, they should have ordered more just now.

It's just that they have never tasted the roast duck here.

If you order so much rashly, it would be a waste if it doesn't taste good.

Who knew this roast duck tasted so good?

It makes people want to eat more.

Moreover, Wu Ziyu took the time to raise his head and say something to Lin Xiaoxi.

"Third brother, I think this roast duck is as good as the one made by my godfather."

Wen Shaocheng also nodded in approval.

Apparently, he felt the same way.

Lin Xiaoxi looked around, then looked down at Wu Ziyu.

"What nonsense are you talking about?

Even if my dad does well, you can't talk about it here.

It's not good for the waiter to hear about it. "

Wu Ziyu walked and said nonchalantly: "I didn't say his roast duck was not delicious.

His roast duck is delicious, isn't it?