c101-110

Chapter 101 Just do whatever you want
A few days later, after a period of preparation, the second branch of Linji Food Store was officially opened.

After summarizing the experience of the first two stores, Lin Jianye and Qin Wanrong have foreseen that they will definitely be busy after the opening of another branch.

Qin Wanrong felt that this was not the case, so she hired three chefs through Lin Jianye.

After testing the stove and observing, Qin Wanrong felt that the skills of these chefs were pretty good.

So most of the cooking work in the store was handed over to those chefs.

Moreover, she also taught the Qin family and Lin family how to make tea eggs, allowing them to make them themselves without having to go through Qin Wanrong's hands.

Now Qin Wanrong makes a lot of profits every day, and tea eggs only account for a small part. Moreover, she does not want to cause any conflicts with her family because of money, so she decisively abandons this part.

Now Qin Wanrong is responsible for preparing the brine and making some spicy duck products. Moreover, the brine becomes more fragrant as it is brine, so in fact, Qin Wanrong only needs to make spicy duck products now.

A lot of the burden on her body was lifted, and Qin Wanrong also felt relieved.

The continuous spinning situation some time ago also made her very tired.

After a period of transition, the skills of several newly hired chefs were quickly recognized by new and old customers.

The hotel's daily occupancy rate is still surprisingly high.

As a result, Lin Jianye and Qin Wanrong were free to do other things.

It wasn't long before Lin Xiaoxi started school.

Lin Xiaoxi was extremely anxious these two days, but seeing that Lin Jianye didn't step aside, it was difficult for her to urge her.

When Lin Jianye finally had time, Lin Xiaoxi quickly reminded him about going to Yangcheng.

"Haha, big girl, just get ready. I'll buy the tickets right away. Let's go back quickly."

After Lin Jianye finished speaking, he strode out of the door.

Lin Yufang will not be able to go to Yangcheng this time. She has returned to school early.

When calling Su Yun at school, Lin Yufang felt very sad when she heard that Su Yun said that Lin Xiaoxi and the others had gone to Yangcheng again and had opened a shop to start a clothing business.

She felt as if she had missed a lot.

After returning to the dormitory, she silently took out her bankbook to save money. Looking at the numbers on it, Lin Yufang sat on the bed and couldn't help but sigh.

When will I have more money?
Lin Xiaoxi didn't know Lin Yufang's dilemma. She was happily preparing things now.

Lin Jianye came back soon and bought a train ticket for six o'clock the next night.

It was a bit late at this time, so Qin Wanrong quickly prepared food.

  ……

The next day, Lin Jianye and Lin Xiaoxi were ready and set off again.

With the experience of the previous two times, the parents are even more familiar with the journey this time.

This time they brought in a lot of goods. Since there was no labor force like Lin Yufang to follow, and Lin Jianye had to take care of Lin Xiaoxi, they checked the goods back by train this time.