c221-230

Chapter 221 People who eat melons
The next day was the time set by Lin Xiaoxi and the others.

Wu Ziyu and Wen Shaocheng arrived at Lin Xiaoxi's home early to join her.

Since the train time was 5:10 in the afternoon, they could still stretch at home for a while.

When Wu Ziyu and Wen Shaocheng arrived, Lin Xiaoxi was packing her luggage.

She made all kinds of delicious food a few days ago, and Qin Wanrong and Lin Jianye prepared them, which added up to a lot.

Lin Xiaoxi was wondering how she could hold them all openly, when Wu Ziyu and Wen Shaocheng arrived.

Wu Ziyu and Wen Shaocheng had long known that Lin Xiaoxi had prepared a lot of things, so they all came with suitcases.

Because the two of them were boys, they didn't actually need to prepare many daily necessities.

You can definitely put a lot of things in the suitcase.

In order to make it easier to carry, Wu Ziyu also put all his luggage in Wen Shaocheng's box.

This way he can concentrate on filling his box.

In addition to the boxes, each of them also carried a backpack.

Lin Xiaoxi's backpack is not very big, so there isn't much in it.

She just packed a little of everything in her bag.

After a little added up, her little bag was full.

But in Lin Xiaoxi's opinion, the capacity of Wu Ziyu and Wen Shaocheng's backpacks was almost half a suitcase.

They kept filling it with stuff.

In addition to the boxes, their backpacks are now full.

Thinking that the backpack and suitcase were full of food and drink, Wu Ziyu felt very happy.

With these things, he is not afraid at all of not being able to eat outside.

His mother was worried about whether he would be hungry when traveling.

Now that you have these, there is nothing to worry about.

He thinks his mother should worry about whether he will become fat.

Fortunately, Wu Ziyu's suitcase was not very big, otherwise he might have gained weight after traveling alone.

In the afternoon, it’s time to set off.

By this time, Lin Jianye and Qin Wanrong had returned.

Also traveling with them were Zheng Yalan and Yao Huijun.

Knowing that there were many of them, Zheng Yalan came by car.

In this way, people like them can completely pretend.

Wu Ziyu and Wen Shaocheng were a little surprised to see their mother.

They had already discussed with their parents before that they didn't need to send them off when they left.

After all, the day they left was a working day.

Parents have to take leave if they want to see them off.

This is too much trouble.

Originally, their parents had promised well.

But Yao Huijun thought about it again and again, and still wanted to give it away.

She didn't want to send it off herself. After all, she had promised her eldest son not to send it off.

I went to send it off again, and it felt like I was going back on my word.