c151-160

Chapter 151 Nothing wrong
Lin Xiaoxi and the others, who were walking towards the backyard, had no idea about Lin Jianye's thoughts.

Wu Ziyu was very happy because he had been to Lin Xiaoxi's restaurant many times.

And Wen Shaocheng actually came here for dinner for the third time today.

Maybe because Wen Shaocheng is more meticulous, he actually felt a little resistance from Lin Jianye to them just now.

Although Wen Shaocheng didn't know where this resistance came from, he did feel it.

When walking to the backyard, Wen Shaocheng looked back.

He saw Lin Jianye talking to Qin Wanrong at this time.

It's totally like jumping on one's feet.

And Wen Shaocheng also saw Qin Wanrong's expression of dumbfounding.

Although they don't know what happened, there must be something going on, and they don't know it.

Wen Shaocheng shook his head.

I couldn't help but laugh a little.

Why do you think so much?
If it really concerns them, I believe Lin Xiaoxi's parents will tell them.

Although Wen Shaocheng has not been to Linji Food Store a few times in total.

But these limited contacts have already made Wen Shaocheng understand what kind of people Lin Xiaoxi's parents are.

Then he looked at Lin Xiaoxi and Wu Ziyu who were fighting in front of them.

They had arrived at the table in the living room in the backyard, and the food was already set on the table.

Just about to sit down.

When Lin Xiaoxi looked up, she found Wen Shaocheng still walking slowly there.

Lin Xiaoxi was worried for him.

Ever since Lin Xiaoxi and Wen Shaocheng got acquainted.

She finally discovered that Wen Shaocheng did everything in no hurry.

There was no feeling of urgency at all.

It seems like everything is always under control.

Sometimes Lin Xiaoxi felt helpless when she saw him like that.

How come Lin Xiaoxi and the others are familiar with Wen Shaocheng?

Then this matter is a long story.

It all starts with that egg tart on the first day of school...

Lin Xiaoxi is still very willing to share.

No, every day at school, Qin Wanrong would bring a lot of delicious food to Lin Xiaoxi.

Because Wu Ziyu went to Lin Xiaoxi's house every morning to meet up with Lin Xiaoxi and go together, so he could get the food prepared by Qin Wanrong every time.

After arriving at school, when Lin Xiaoxi ate, she would always give some to Wen Shaocheng.

Wen Shaocheng didn't want it originally.

But he couldn't stand the fact that the two people in front of him ate too sweet every time.

Wu Ziyu always sighed from time to time while eating.

Just by listening to the sound, you can tell how delicious the food they eat is.

Even Wu Ziyu could sigh.