c121-130

Chapter 121 Know it well
Time always flies by in the busyness.

In a blink of an eye, it was time for Lin Xiaoxi to take the exam.

Early that morning, Lin Xiaoxi was sleeping in a daze when Qin Wanrong pulled her out of the bed.

"Xiaoxi, it's almost time, get up quickly!"

Lin Xiaoxi was dragged up...

Looking up at the time, Lin Xiaoxi struggled and said: "Mom, let me sleep a little longer!"

It was only what time, so I woke her up. She was really sleepy.

After Lin Xiaoxi finished speaking, she closed her eyes again and lay down on the bed.

"Hey! Why are you lying down again? Get up quickly, I've already cooked. Get up, wash your face, and come over for dinner!"

Qin Wanrong originally thought that Lin Xiaoxi could get up after lifting her up from the bed. Unexpectedly, when she turned around, Lin Xiaoxi lay down again.

Really, no matter what time, Lin Xiaoxi can take her time.

At such a young age, you already know how to pinch it.

No matter what Qin Wanrong said, Lin Xiaoxi was determined not to afford it.

The exam is at eight o'clock. It's only six o'clock now. Why are you getting up so early?

Even if you include eating, getting up at seven o'clock is almost enough.

I can still sleep for another hour.

Lin Xiaoxi, who lay down again and closed her eyes, slowly fell asleep again amid Qin Wanrong's scattered thoughts.

Just when she was having a sweet dream, Lin Xiaoxi woke up instantly when she heard a growl.

At this time, Qin Wanrong had already cooked and waited for Lin Xiaoxi for a long time.

But this child, no matter what Qin Wanrong called her, just couldn't afford it.

That guy was sleeping soundly on the kang.

Qin Wanrong was anxious for her.

This is really true that the emperor is not in a hurry and the eunuch is.

No, it's already past seven o'clock.

Qin Wanrong, who had rested for a while, had to start calling Lin Xiaoxi again.

The scream was so low that Lin Xiaoxi seemed not to hear it at all.

So Qin Wanrong could only stand with her waist in her arms and scream at Lin Xiaoxi who was lying on the kang.

"Lin Xiaoxi! It's half past seven! If you don't get up, you'll be late for the exam!"

The voice that Lin Xiaoxi heard in her sleep was Qin Wanrong's voice.

When Lin Xiaoxi heard this, it was half past seven?

He opened his eyes immediately.

"Ah, it's already half past seven? I'm going to be late!"

Lin Xiaoxi said that she had already approved Puleng's clothes and shoes.

After everything was finished, Lin Xiaoxi was ready to run to school with her schoolbag.

But just after running a few steps, Lin Xiaoxi heard Qin Wanrong next to her say: "Don't worry, it's only seven o'clock, let's go in a hurry."

Lin Xiaoxi, who was running, paused while keeping running.