c181-190

Chapter 181 Barrel type?

The day passed just like that.

When Qin Wanru came back from her work in the evening, Lin Xiaoxi and the others were making ice lanterns.

This piece of ice was frozen outside in the afternoon after filling a bucket with water.

After dinner in the evening, Lin Xiaoxi and the others began to work around the ice.

They want to make an ice lantern, and it doesn't need to be very tall, as long as it can satisfy their own pleasure.

After discussion, the three of them, Lin Xiaoxi, unanimously decided to let Wen Shaocheng take action.

Because Wen Shaocheng is more careful, he feels that he has a higher chance of success when he makes this ice lantern.

Wen Shaocheng was elected, so he had no choice but to go up.

He first took the ice bucket into the house and poured a little water into it, so that after a while, the ice could be taken out of the bucket.

After taking it out, Wen Shaocheng originally wanted to go out and make ice lanterns.

After all, it was too hot in the house, so the ice melted before the ice lamp was ready.

But Wang Wenfang disagreed. If these children went out, they would definitely go out.

Who knows when Lao Shizi’s ice lanterns will be ready? Don’t end up catching a cold again.

However, Wang Wenfang felt that what Wen Shaocheng thought was reasonable.

Don't forget that the children made a series of thirteen cuts, and the ice lantern turned into ice again.

That's kind of maddening.

Wang Wenfang thought for a moment, not inside the house, but also not outside. It would be nice if there was a place that was not so hot.

Lin Xiaoxi also knew Wang Wenfang's dilemma at this time. To be honest, she felt that she wouldn't be able to get anywhere even if she stayed outside for just a while.

They had been running outside all day, and they didn't see anything uncomfortable.

But Wang Wenfang also cares about them after all.

And it's not daytime anymore, the temperature at night is much lower than during the day.

Wu Ziyu and Wen Shaocheng followed Lin Xiaoxi so far. If they really got sick because of Wang Wenfang's carelessness, then Wang Wenfang would definitely blame herself.

Lin Xiaoxi nodded her chin and thought for a while.

"Yes!"

Wu Ziyu and Wen Shaocheng were originally worried because they couldn't go out to carve ice lanterns, but there was nothing they could do if Wang Wenfang refused to let them out.

Now I heard Lin Xiaoxi say "yes".

Wu Ziyu and Wen Shaocheng knew that Lin Xiaoxi had come up with a solution.

"Xiaoxi, tell me quickly, what solution have you come up with?"

Lin Xiaoxi jumped up to Wang Wenfang.

"Grandma, how about we go to the warehouse and make ice lanterns?"

“Warehouse?
No, no, it's very cold there.

I'd say you can just make do with it in the house.

If it fails this time, why not just freeze a piece of ice tomorrow and make it again. "