c171-180

Chapter 171 Can’t sit still

Shen Mingwei's car just stopped at the gate of Qin's house.

Wang Wenfang, who was muttering to Qin Yonghe about why Qin Wanru hadn't brought Lin Xiaoxi back yet, heard the sound of the car.

"Why?"

Wang Wenfang immediately raised his head when he heard the sound of the car.

Qin Wanru told her before that a friend would drive with her to pick up Lin Xiaoxi and the others.

Could this sound of cars mean that Lin Xiaoxi was back?

However, the sound of the car was fleeting.

Wang Wenfang wanted to listen carefully again, but she couldn't hear anything.

Wang Wenfang turned to look at Qin Yonghe.

"Old man, was there the sound of a car just now?"

Qin Yonghe listened attentively.

Nothing was heard.

So he glanced at Wang Wenfang suspiciously.

"I didn't hear it. There was really the sound of a car just now? Did you hear it wrong?"

Qin Yonghe couldn't help but complain in his heart that this old woman was too anxious to see Xiaoxi.

Ever since Qin Wanrong told them the time of Lin Xiaoxi's return.

Wang Wenfang began to take to the streets frequently.

After going back and forth, I bought a bunch of food, and Lin Xiaoxi still liked it.

Today, it was time for Lin Xiaoxi to come back. Wang Wenfang couldn't sit still since she finished cooking.

It's like my butt is being burned on the kang.

I couldn't sit still anymore.

He just walked around and touched the ground, which made Qin Yonghe faint.

It finally stopped for a while, but then started hearing hallucinations again?

Look at Qin Yonghe, he looks very calm.

Look, he is just wearing new clothes.

Also got a haircut.

From time to time, I fumbled with my pipe pot.

This pipe pot has not been used for a long time.

I don’t know where Qin Yonghe found it.

I have been holding it in my hand since I found it.

Maybe you think it's more handsome?

If you ask Qin Yonghe, he will probably tell you otherwise.

He fumbled with the pipe pot just because he wanted to fumble for something in his hands.

Isn't it just that the pipe pot is at hand at this time?

Of course he took advantage of the situation and explored it.

Of course, it might just take him a little longer this time.

This pipe pot is now destined to be trapped.

When Qin Yonghe actually smokes, he rolls his own cigarettes and smokes them.

In the past, I smoked cigarettes because my family conditions were not good, so I could only buy tobacco leaves and roll them back for smoking.

Now the conditions are better, but Qin Yonghe has become accustomed to the strength of the tobacco leaves he bought, and he feels that the cigarettes he bought are not very strong.