Chapter 64

Warning: smut

I smile as I look over the beach. The fire is roaring and every single star in the sky is visible. People laugh and dance and drink. Ryan and Lina are in the ocean not too far from shore. Akio and Noah dance along to the Italian pop music coming from the speakers. Duke took Gabby and Sofia over to make some drinks. Hannah's off flirting with some of the local boys. Cat's over there with her as well.

My smile only grows as I watch their interaction. Hannah's going to go insane next year. Because Cat is exactly fucking like me. The boys pay my friend absolutely no mind as they try to talk up my sister. It probably doesn't help that Hannah doesn't speak a word of Italian. Even in her drunken state, I can see that she notices it too.

"Hey there, pretty girl," Duke saunters over, offering me a cup.

"Hey there, handsome," I say with a smile.

"You having fun?" he asks, his hands claiming my waist.

"I am," I smile, draping my arms around his neck. "Are you?"

"Absolutely," he chuckles. "You always know how to throw a good party."

"You know," I step closer. "We could have even more fun."

Duke's brows raise, "is that so?"

I look up at him through my lashes and smile, "follow me."

I take Duke's hand in mine and begin the trek back to the castle. The sand turns to grass under our feet. The sounds of the party fade away the closer we get.

I smile up at the soldier standing guard at the back doors but he simply shakes his head at me. I continue to guide Duke through the castle. It's damned near impossible to navigate if you've never really spent time here. Even me and my siblings get lost sometimes.

The soldiers standing around grow scarce as I lead him to the side of the castle no one goes. It's where my dads bedroom was when he was a kid; Gio and Antonio and Rosa too. They never go over here anymore, though. The chapel is just past Aunt Rosa's old room and I open the heavy wooden door.

The stained glass windows are illuminated by only the moon and it smells like incense. The taboo of what we're about to do has my heart racing. Duke takes the few steps to close the gap between us. He gently tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

"God, Elle," Duke breathes out. "This feels like a dream. This whole holiday has felt like a dream."

"This is very much real," I brace my hands on his bare chest. "And we haven't even gotten to the best part."

He looks between my eyes for a moment before crashing his lips against mine. Our lips move in perfect harmony, tongues gliding against one another. We fumble around in the dark room; him untying my bikini top and me pulling down his swim trunks.

I pepper kisses along his jaw, down his chest and abdomen, before dropping to my knees on the old carpeting. Duke gently combs his fingers through my hair and I take his cock in my hand, stroking slowly. He groans but quickly stops my movements.

"What?" I tilt my head. "Shouldn't I be on my knees in here?"

"I-"

I don't let him finish his thought and instead lick his cock from base to tip. He groans again, head falling back, and whatever argument he just had is lost. I bite back a self satisfied smile and continue to lick and suck on his cock.

His fingers tighten in my hair. I take that as invitation to keep going. I take his cock in my throat as deep as I can before backing off, his cock leaving my lips with a pop.