Rise of the Turtles part 1

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

Hi, My name is Y/n Hamato, I'm 14 years and living in the sewers of New York City. Why you may ask? Well, my family isn't exactly what you would call 'normal' but it's normal for me anyway. I'm the only human in a family of mutants...Yes, you heard me...mutants! Four mutants turtles for brothers and a mutant rat for a father. You're probably how I was born into such a weird family, the truth is I'm adopted and so are my brothers, but our father loves us deeply. Speaking of family, we are in the middle of a training session. What for? We are a family of ninjas.  

My brothers, Leonardo and Michelangelo(Leo and Mikey for short) are facing off, while Donatello and Raphael(Donnie and Raph for short) faced off. I'm sitting on the sidelines until someone gets out. Leo had his katanas, Mikey has his nun-chucks, Donnie had his staff and Raph had his sais. Me, I had multiple weapons, I had a tessen, I had katanas like Leo, I had twin kamas and I also kunai's(small knives). I know I have a lot of sharp weapons, but that's why I trained a lot harder with Father than my older brothers. 'With great powers comes great responsibilities' is what Father always keeps telling me.     

"Yah!" Leo exclaimed as he attacked first, but missed Mikey. 

"Oh, yeah! Michelangelo is on the move!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Hee-yah!" Leo exclaimed as he tried to strike Mikey, but he kept missing. 

"You don't know what to do. I'm here, I'm there. I could be anywhere. How do you stop what you can't even see?" Mikey asked, teasing Leo. 

'Big mistake, Mikey'. I thought to myself.  

"Like that." Leo stated as he managed to hit Mikey in the stomach, making his fall to the ground in pain. 

'I guess that means I'm in'. I thought to myself.  

"Good one, Leo." Mikey groaned. 

"Y/n, you're up. Hope you're ready to get your butt kicked like last time." Leo stated, sounding cocky. 

"Don't get cocky like Mikey or I may have to teach you a lesson." I stated. 

"I would just give up, if I were you." Leo stated. 

"You're saying these things as if you think I'm to listen to you. Let's do this, katanas vs katanas." I stated, pulling out my katanas, the handles are painted (f/c). 

Leo and I take position and we smirk at each other, then Leo made the first move. I wait until the last second, then I dodge his attack and then kneed him in the stomach hard. Leo groans a little but doesn't falter so I have run at him with full force, flip over his head and with the handle of my katana, I hit him in the soft spot of his head, not hard, but with enough force to knock him to the ground. 

Leo lands on his stomach, I turn him over and smirked at him. 

"Hate to say I told you so." I said. 

"Great job, Y/n. I'm proud of you, little sis." Leo said, as I helped him up. 

Now I have to watch Raph and Donnie spare, even though the winner was already decided. 

"All right, Donnie. Put down the staff and no one gets hurt." Raph stated, cracking his neck. 

"Uh, you said that last time, Raph, and then you hurt me." Donnie started. 

"Yeah, but less than I would have." Raph said. 

"Yeah, right. Wah! Ah! Yah!" Donnie tried strike Raph, but then Donnie found himself without his staff.