The Gauntlet

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

Me, Leo and Raph training in the dojo. Donnie arrived holding a bowl of small smoke bombs.

"Check it out, guys. We are about to take our ninjutsu to a whole new level." Donnie stated. 

"Cool." Leo said as he knocks Raph over. 

"Last night, I figured out how to make ninja smoke bombs!" Donnie said. 

Donnie teleports with a blast of purple smoke.

"Now, to make 'em, I carefully drill two holes in an eggshell without cracking it, slowly blow out the contents, wait for the inside to dry, then pour in flash powder and seal both holes with wax." Donnie explained the process. 

"Blah, blah, science, blah. Do it again!" Raph exclaimed. 

"What I'm trying to tell you guys is, they take a long time to make, so use them sparingly." Donnie stated. 

"I'm making breakfast! Who wants omelets?" Mikey asked. 

"Omelets? Mikey, don't!" Donnie exclaimed. 

An explosion. Mikey had arrived with black snoot on his face. And holding a bowl of smoke bombs, mistaken as eggs.

"Uh, I think that was a rotten egg." Mikey stated. 

"Those aren't eggs, Mikey. They're ninja smoke bombs." Donnie stated. 

"Shut up. This is the best day of my life!" Mikey exclaimed as he started teleporting all over the dojo. 

"Mikey, stop!" I exclaimed. 

"I love you, man. Seriously." Mikey stated to Donnie. 

"Guys! Guys, you'll never believe what happened to me." April exclaimed as she entered the lair. 

"All right, April, calm down. Are you okay?" I asked. 

"I am being hunted by a giant pigeon!" April exclaimed. 

Raph started laughing. Me, Leo and Mikey glare at him.

"I can't be the only one who finds that funny." Raph said. 

"It's not funny, Raph. There's a creature out there trying to hurt my April. Our April. April." Donnie stated. 

"This is serious. I'd better get Splinter." Mikey stated. 

"We don't really need-" Leo said, before Mikey teleports. 

"Michelangelo said you wanted to see me?" Father asked. 

Later on, April is sitting on the couch with us, telling us about what happened to her. 

"His talons were razor sharp. He would have torn me to pieces, if he hadn't slammed into the glass." April said. 

Raph starts laughing again and we all glared at him. 

"Really? Just me?" Raph asked. 

"Raphael! Clearly April is upset." Father stated. 

"Yeah, dude, that's so insensitive. Do you need a tissue? Mikey asked. 

"I think I'm okay." April said. 

"I'll get you a tissue...We don't have any tissues. Can I make you some soup?" Mikey asked. 

"Stop it! Don't worry, April, we won't let anything happen to you." Donnie stated. 

"Donnie's right. We're gonna set a trap for this pigeon-man and make sure he never bothers you again." Leo stated. 

"Well, I know what we can use as bait." Donnie said.