Cockroach Terminator

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

I woke up the following morning and my brothers told me about what happened and about Leatherhead. I was so sad and Leo promised me ramen for lunch and that's what me, Raph and Mikey are waiting for. 

"Let's go, Leo, I'm starving! Yeah, boy! Ramen." Mikey stated. 

Leo puts the bowls to Mikey, me and himself. A little cockroach crawls around on the table with a camera on its head. First, it goes to Leo, then me and I thought it was kinda cute(I'm so sorry if you are afraid of roaches), then to Mikey, but when it goes on Raph, he panics.

"AAHH! Roach! Roach!" Raph screamed. 

Raph tries to stomp it with his sai but the bug scurried away. Donnie came along holding his computer.

"Stop! Stop, you'll smash him!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"That's the idea!" Raph exclaimed as I saved the little roach from Raph and gave him to Donnie.

"It's okay, Raph. This little guy is kinda cute. Hi, little guy." I said, petting the little roaches back.  

"You can't smash this roach, ok? He's special. Really speciaaaaal~" Donnie stated. 

"Okay, I'm going to regret this, but why is he special, Donnie?" Leo asked. 

"Because I outfitted him with a remote-controlled camera helmet!" Donnie stated. 

"Wow, that explains why you're special." Leo stated. 

"We can send him into T.C.R.I and spy on the Kraang. The camera allows us to see whatever the cockroach sees." Donnie stated. 

He shows the video where the roach sees. Mikey laughs at the part where Raph gets scared of the roach.

"That is awesome. Big, tough Raph is scared of cockroaches." Mikey teased. 

"I am not." Raph stated. 

"Oh, really? Let's go to the video. This is my favorite part, right here. Donnie, can I get this on a t-shirt?" Mikey asked. 

"Want to see my favorite part?" Raph asked as he tossed Mikey over the table. 

"We're going to spy on the Kraang with a cockroach!" Donnie exclaimed. 

We got in the Shellraiser and got to the outside of Kraang HQ.

"Come on, roach number one. Make papa proud." Donnie muttered. 

The roach started to cut through the walls with a saw and started to spy on the Kraang.

"Kraang has been on a diet known as "gluten-free". Kraang has already lost thirteen Kraang units of weight." Kraang said. 

The roach started to climb up the column and looked down from below.

"Wait, what are those guys talking about? Can you get closer?" I asked. 

"That which is known as the next phase of the Kraang invasion to the planet known as Earth will soon begin." Kraang said. 

"Next phase? That doesn't sound good." Leo stated. 

"That which is the laser drill will drill a hole in the planet known as Earth. That is a hole that is 30 miles deep in the Earth." Kraang stated. 

"Whoa, whoa. They are going to bore a hole into Earth." Donnie stated. 

"I'm guessing that's bad." Leo said. 

"Unless you think the city needs a giant lava fountain." I stated.