The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

We hear Donnie cheering in his lab, so we decide to check it out. 

"Did what?" Leo asked. 

"Invent pizza that doesn't get soggy in milk?" Mikey asked. 

"I finally made it. Retro mutagen, you guys! The key to turning Mr. O'Neil human again. And you too, Sensei." Donnie stated. 

"Human once more? Save April's father first, and then I will consider it." Father stated. 

"Ooh, what if I turned myself human again? I wonder what I'd look like. What up?" Mikey asked. 

"We were never human to begin with, genius. We'd just turn back into turtles." Raph stated. 

"Give me that. I've only got enough for two doses, one for April's dad. And one for Master Splinter." Donnie stated. 

"Can you make more of the stuff?" I asked. 

"Yeah, but it takes ten canisters of mutagen to refine just one tiny dose of Retro mutagen, and I don't have any left. But at least we can find your dad and change him back." Donnie stated. 

"Oh, I'm just speechless. Thank you. Thank you so much, Donnie. You're the best." April stated as she kissed Donnie's cheek and he passed out. 

We found Kirby is trying to suck a billboard with a picture of a woman.

"Dad." April said. 

"All right, April. Hang back. We don't want to rile up your dad like last time." Leo stated. 

"But I can help. I can calm him down." April stated. 

"Last time you tried that, he took you to his nest and tried to feed you dead rats." I stated. 

"Good point." April stated. 

Me and my brothers take off using grappling hooks.

"All right. Got to do this, quick. Raph and Mikey, we can't let him escape. Donnie, spray him fast." Leo stated.  

We carefully approach Kirby. Donnie pulled out the shotgun and slowly aimed it at Kirby. Something buzzed making Donnie drop the gun. Kirby flies off.

"Dad, no!" April exclaimed. 

There Stockman was seen. He mutated into a house fly. His head has two bug-like eyes, mandibles, and antennas, his hair and his clothes remains normal. His hands have claws and he has wings.

"Sentimental humans. Give me the Retro mutagen. Now!" Stockman exclaimed. 

"Another mutant?" Leo asked. 

"Retro mutagen. Mine!" Stockman exclaimed. 

He charged forward but Donnie grabbed him.

"No! Get your claws off that vial." Donnie stated. 

The mutagen falls and breaks. Angrily, Stockfly grabbed April.

"Let me go, you ugly germ farm!" April exclaimed. 

"Silence!" Stockman exclaimed. 

"I know who that is. It's Derek Stockboy!" Raph exclaimed. 

"It's Baxter Stockman! Come to my lab and you will bring more Retro mutagen, or the girl mutates with me!" Stockman exclaimed as he flies off with April. 

"Wow, we really messed that one up." Mikey exclaimed. 

"I only have one vial left. It'll take months to synthesize more." Donnie stated.