Metalhead Rewired

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

Donnie was finally able to fix Metalhead from the last incident. 

"I give you the new and improved Metalhead!" Donnie stated. 

"Whoa." Mikey stated. 

"I've been upgrading his artificial intelligence. So he'll be the perfect training tool." Donnie stated. 

"You sure?" Raph asked. 

"Training with Metalhead. Usually ends in him breaking something." Leo stated. 

"Yeah, the last time we used him, he got taken by the Kraang and was used against us." I stated as we took out our weapons. 

"I've programmed him to simulate dozens. Of fighting styles, including the Foot and the Kraang." Donnie stated. 

"Pssh, can't simulate my fighting style." Mikey stated. 

"Let's just go already." Raph stated. 

We attack. Metalhead rockets off and punches Raph. Leo went next and Metalhead kicked him, his katana missing him. Metalhead gives him a thumbs down. Donnie begins to use his Bo but he swings him around and shoots lasers from his eyes. He used the rocketing fist on Mikey. 

"Get it off!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Yame." Father stated as we all sat down. 

"Can I get off the ride now?" Mikey asked. 

"Donatello." Father stated. 

"Metalhead, stop training program." Donnie stated.

Metalhead stops as Mikey crashes to the ground.

"I think he put my chin on my nose." Mikey groaned as I helped him up. 

"I'm sorry, Sensei, but overall, I'd say that was a pretty successful test." Donnie stated. 

"Successful? Metalhead almost ripped Mikey's face off." I stated. 

"Please. I had it all under control." Donnie stated. 

"And when you don't?" I asked. 

"Donatello has created a powerful tool. It is to our advantage to study an enemy's techniques. But you must use that tool wisely." Father stated. 

Metalhead begins to bleep.

"What's wrong with him now?" Leo asked. 

"Something tripped the security wires. It's approaching the lair fast." Donnie stated,  we go into the sewers, but Father stopped me. 

"Y/n, a moment please?" Father asked. 

"Of course, Father. I'll catch up with you guys later." I stated as the boys left.  

The shellraiser arrives. 

"I called for backup." Donnie stated. 

Metalhead is driving the tank, much to their impressment and the boys see me.

"Nice, Donnie. When did you teach him how to drive?" Mikey asked. 

"You did teach him how to drive, didn't you?" Raph asked. 

"I wish he did, this is terrifying." I muttered. 

Metalhead takes a sharp turn to follow the van until the Krang had upgraded their van with rocket launchers.

"Huh. That's new. Evasive maneuvers!" Donnie stated.