In Dreams

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

The day started off with us training. 

"So is Donnie coming down or what?" Raph asked. 

"I couldn't wake him up, so I put some dirty underwear on his face." Mikey stated. 

Raph tries to attack while he trains with Leo.

"Nice. Looking good, Leo. You're really coming along." Raph stated. 

"Hey, guys? We're heading down to the store." April stated. 

"Any requests?" Casey asked. 

"Ooh, ooh, ooh! I need some spicy gummy worms. Need!" Mikey pleaded. 

"Yeah, he's not going to have that." Casey muttered. 

"That store is probably tiny, Mikey. It's the kind of place that has peanut butter or jelly." I stated. 

"Exactly, thank you, Y/n." April said.  

"Be back in a few." Casey said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek and they leave in the van. 

"Okay, let's do this." Leo and I stated in unison. 

They continue training until Leo's right knee breaks. He cries out in pain.

"Leo, you were hurt bad, bro. You gotta give yourself time to heal." Mikey said. 

"Yeah, but how long? This is taking forever. I'm fine! I'm fine! I'm just... Just gonna take a minute." Leo said as he limped into the house. 

"Good. Some rest should help. Y/n, you should go rest up too." Raph said. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked. 

"You know what I'm talking about. Casey's been telling us that you've been having nightmares again and they keep from falling asleep." Raph stated as I let out a big yawn. 

"See, this is what Casey and Raph are talking about. Bed. Now." Donnie stated with a strict tone. 

"Fine, I guess I could use some sleep." I said as I go into the house and I see Leo sleeping peacefully. 

I put a blanket over him and kissed his forehead, before I head to my room to sleep. 

I realized I couldn't sleep and I woke up, but it wasn't from fear. I walked to the living room and I see my brothers watching TV. 

"Hey guys, whatcha guys watching?" I asked, but they didn't answer so I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off, but they still didn't flinch. 

"Okay guys, this isn't funny. Whatever prank you're playing on me, it's not funny." I said and they still didn't flinch. 

Then everything went black. When I could see again, I was in Shredder's lair. 

"There you are, my darling niece." Shredder said. 

"Don't call me that! You don't have the right!" I screamed as I tried to get up, but I was chained to the floor by my wrists. 

"I would watch your tone, if I were you." Shredder said. 

"Or what?" I asked. 

"Y/N!" I could hear, Leo, Donnie, Raph, Mikey, Karai, April, Casey, Mother, Father and Otōsan scream at the same time. 

I look up and they are all in cages. 

"You monster! Let them go! It's me you want, not them!" I screamed.