Mikey Gets Shellacne

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

I'm in my room, lightly strumming on my guitar when I hear Raph scream for Mikey. 

"Mikey, get up!" Raph screamed. 

"AAAHHHH!!! What the? I'M A MUTANT!!!" Mikey exclaimed and I went to Mikey's room to see Donnie, Leo and Raph already standing outside his door. 

"Donnie, are you okay? Your eyes are a little red." I said. 

"I'm fine, just a little breakfast mayhem in the kitchen." Donnie stated. 

"Uh, he's just realizing that now?" Leo asked, referring to Mikey.

Mikey comes around the corner with tiny little bumps on his head.

"Guys, look at me! I'm covered in turtle zits!" Mikey exclaimed. 

The boys are grossed out by seeing their youngest brother's zits. Their eyes bulge out in great disgust and horror as I just stand there, not bothered at all. 

"Aw, gross." Leo said, disgusted. 

Mikey slowly crosses to Raph, who disgustedly backs away to the table, while Leo and Donnie continue to look completely disgusted.

"Talk about shellacne. You look like a green chimichanga." Raph stated, I elbowed him in the stomach and glare at him. 

"Eh, don't worry, Mikey. It's just part of being a teenager." I stated. 

"Have you ever had 'em?" Mikey asked us. 

"Heck no!" Leo stated. 

"Hold up, guys. I think this might be serious." Donnie stated. 

Donnie takes out his device, while Mikey anxiously gulps. In Donnie's lab, Donnie is using device to investigate the zits, as Raph and Leo watch.

"Okay, Mikey. The good news is, these so-called zits aren't gonna hurt you. And more importantly, they won't interfere with you making us breakfast." Donnie stated. 

"That's a relief." Mikey stated. 

"But the bad news is they'll continue to spread all over your body." Donnie stated.

"And then they disappear in a couple of hours, right?" Mikey asked.

"No. And then your entire body will mutate into one, single, huge, giant, gargantuan zit!!" Donnie stated. 

"NOOOOOO!!!!" Mikey screamed as I ran to his room. 

Michelangelo hides in his room, possibly forever. Leo pounds on the door with me, Donnie and Raph behind him.

"Mikey, come on. It's not as bad as you think. And Raph promises not to make fun of you anymore." Leo stated.

"That's right, I'm sorry I called you crust muffin and fungus face and godzitla, king of the pus monsters. Now come on out here!" Raph shouted as he pounded on the door. 

"No way! Not while I'm covered in gross, slime-filled zits!" Mikey stated. 

"Technically, they're pustules filled with oil and sebum, which is even grosser than slime." Donnie stated. 

Leo and Raph are noticeably disgusted by Donnie's information. 

"Uh, not helping, Donnie, but thanks. I think we need some one-on-one, if you guys don't mind." I stated as Leo, Donnie and Raph leave. 

I knock on Mikey's room and I open the door. 

"Forget it, guys. I'm too hideous to be a ninja. I'll stay locked away in here, forever! And even longer if I have to." Mikey stated.