Turtle Temper

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

We were surveilling the city and Donnie was looking through a telescope. 

"Anything?" Leo asked. 

"Nothing yet." Donnie stated. 

"Aha!...Ha ha ha!...Aah!" Mikey laughed while poking Raph's head and then screamed as Raph twisted Mikey's finger. 

"Guys, when ninjas are on surveillance, they are supposed to be silent." Leo stated. 

"Sorry, Leo. I'll scream quieter. Ah! Ugh!" Mikey said as he poked Raph's head again and this time, Raph puts Mikey in a headlock. 

"Say it." Raph stated. 

"Raph, be quiet!" I stated. 

"Not 'til Mikey says it." Raph stated. 

"Raphael is all-wise and powerful." Mikey said. 

"And?" Raph asked. 

"And he's better than me in every possible way." Mikey said. 

"And?" Raph asked. 

"And I'm a lowly worm beneath his feet, who isn't fit to live on the same planet as him, because he's so amazing and I'm a dirt clod." Mikey said. 

"And?" Raph asked. 

"And in the history of the universe there's never been..." Mikey said and I had enough. 

"Okay, enough." I stated, as I get Raph off of Mikey. 

"We're wasting our time. The Kraang aren't gonna show up." Raph stated. 

"Have a little patience, will you?" Leo asked. 

"Trust me, guys. They're gonna break into that lab tonight. I have reliable intel." Donnie stated. 

"Intel? You mean April told you." Raph stated. 

"You mean your girlfriend?" Mikey and I asked in unison. 

"She's not my girlfriend, you two. She's a girl who's a friend, whose dad got kidnapped by the same aliens who are gonna break into that lab. And we're gonna stop 'em." Donnie said in denial. 

"Or we'll sit out on a cold roof all night for no reason." Raph stated. 

"What the heck's going on up here? What, are you playing dress up?" A middle-aged fat man asked us. 

"No, sir, we were just...." Leo and I said in unison. 

"Which one of you slimy green ham shanks busted my satellite dish?" The man asked. 

"Ham shanks?" Raph asked. 

"I don't even know what that means." Donnie stated. 

"Me neither. But I don't like it." Raph stated, grabbing his sai but I stopped him. 

"Let's go, Raph, before we get into more trouble." I stated.  

"That's right, you spineless cream puff! Listen to your girlfriend." The man stated. 

"Girlfriend! Hey! Watch it, buddy." Raph stated. 

"Oh, no. I didn't know you had salad tongs." The man stated. 

"Salad tongs? I'm not gonna take this from some greasy, pit-stained slob with a comb-over!" Raph stated. 

"You calling me ugly? Seen a mirror lately, circus freak?" The man asked. 

"Raph, don't!" I stated. 

Then the Kraang jumped up on the roof. 

"You want a piece of me? When I'm done, a piece of you is all that's gonna be left!" Raph shouted.