Vision Quest

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

"All right, team. If you can clobber Kraang, you can crack logs. Watch and learn." Raph stated. 

"Aw, yeah. Time for some ninja training, farmhouse style. Whoohoo!" Mikey stated as Raph broke through some wood. 

"You like that? Your turn, sis." Raph stated. 

"Sure you don't want me to soften it up for you, N/n?" Casey asked. 

"Just hold it straight. Wouldn't want to miss and accidentally kick that smug grin off your face. By the way, I've been training more than my four brothers combined, so don't go soft on me, Case. Or do I need to remind you who the alpha is around here?" I asked, smirking. 

"Oh, snap." Mikey stated. 

I 'accidently' kicks Casey to the ground. Donnie sees this, walks over to Casey and mocks him, much to Casey's annoyance.

"Oops, sorry Case, my bad." I said with a smirk. 

"Ooh, I wish I could see that in instant replay. How's that mud taste, Casey?" Donnie asked as Leo arrive. 

"Leo?" Donnie and I asked in unison. 

Donnie and I push past April and walks over to Leo, who's being tended by Raph and Mikey.

"Dude, what happened to you?" Mikey asked. 

"I had a realization in the woods." Leo stated. 

"Going off alone with a bum leg was a bad idea?" Raph and I asked in unison. 

"No, it's just what I need. What we all need. We're so caught up in T-phones and junk food and TV that we've become at odds with nature. A true ninja must become one with it to master himself." Leo stated. 

"Hey, man. You leave TV out of this." Mikey stated. 

"Even Master Splinter did it. He said only when you become one with nature can you make peace with yourself." Donnie stated. 

"Make peace? What are we, hippies? We're ninjas!" Raph stated. 

"We'll do three days of meditation and practiced awareness in the wilderness, only eating what we can forage." Leo stated. 

"Three days? We're gonna live like animals. Aah!" Mikey panicked. 

"I think Leo might've taken one too many kicks to the head." Casey stated. 

"No, Leo's right. Camping's a great idea. I'm tired of being stuck at the farmhouse." April stated. 

"I'm sorry, April. This trip is ninjas only." Leo stated as Leo and Raph leave. 

"But I'm almost a Kunoichi." April stated. 

"Yeah, almost." Raph laughed and April looked at Raph in annoyance. 

"I'm sorry, April." I said as I walked in the farmhouse. 

Mikey is packing while Ice cream kitty meows.

"Ah, thanks for the Togo bag, Ice Cream Kitty. I'm sure gonna miss you while I'm out there getting all natured up. Kitty kitty kitty..." Mikey said. 

"Okay, I'm all for getting in tune with nature. But those two are gonna be getting in tune with each other." Donnie stated. 

"You have to learn to let it go. We all need to leave our worries and fears behind." Leo stated and Donnie whimpered. 

Later, the turtles enter the forest with Leo leading the way.