Slash and Destroy

I don't own this picture!

Y/n POV

In the lair with Mikey playing video games in the arcade as Leo and I watch. 

"Oh, yeah! Level 83, dude. I'ma flip it." Mikey stated as the final boss appears. 

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no! It's Skullorax!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Eye beam! Use the eye beam!" Leo and I stated in unison. 

"I'm scared, man. What am I gonna do?" Mikey asked. 

Mikey lost the game, when his character gets killed by Skullorax.

"Oh! No! I was so close, Y/n, Leo... so close." Mikey whined.  

"You did well, my son. Now watch a real sensei at work." Leo stated. 

Leo, pushing Mikey away and cracking his neck, plays the game. Cut to Raphael's bedroom door, where we can hear Raph's screams of rage.

"MIKEY!" Raph screamed, furiously. 

Raph comes out of his bedroom with Spike on his shoulder. Both Raph and Spike look angry. Raph finds Mikey sitting and confronts him. 

"You got pizza stains all over my collection of Modern Ninja magazine. They're ruined!" Raph screamed. 

"Dude, those things are, like, They're not exactly modern." Mikey stated. 

"They're vintage! It took me six years to collect 'em! Six years!" Raph screamed. 

"Chillax, bro. I'll clean it for ya." Mikey stated. 

Mikey licks it in response. Annoyed, Raph sets Spike down and swats Mikey with his magazine.

"Ow!" Mikey shouted. 

"You mess up everything, Mikey." Raph stated. 

"It's just stuff, Raph meager possessions. What does it matter?" I asked. 

"What about your guitar book collection, huh? You always stick up for Mikey. Try seeing my point of view for once." Raph stated. 

"I get it. I just think, like Father says, 'material possessions are fleeting'." I stated. 

Finally reaching to his breaking point, Raph pushes the arcade, ruining Leo's game.

"All right, enough! I'm tired of you three. You're always messing up, and I got to pay for it." Raph stated. 

Raph scowls and leaves. 

Suddenly fireworks started exploding all over the lair.

"What's ah! Wha-" Leo said. 

"Hit the deck!" Raph and I exclaimed. 

Fireworks blast the pizza. Mikey is dismayed.

"My pizza! Whoa! We're under attack!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Mikey runs away for cover. Suddenly, the fireworks start to lunge at Spike, much to Raphael's complete horror.

"Spike! No!" Raph exclaimed. 

Raph saves Spike from being killed. Raph rolls around and when he stops, he sees Spike completely okay and unharmed.

"Aw. Hey, there, little guy. You okay, Spike? You're all good. Old Raph won't let anything happen to you." Raph said. 

"Wow. I did not see that one coming. Everyone okay?" Donnie asked. 

"What are you, crazy? No, we're not okay!" Raph stated.