The Manhattan Project part 2

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

Me, Donnie, April and Casey continue running from the space worm.

"Run! Faster!" Donnie exclaimed. 

They fell down and the worm went past them. They look up, coming face to face with its second head. They run back.

"We got to slow it down." April stated. 

"I'm on it!" Casey stated as he gets his roller blades. 

"Casey, no!" I exclaimed. 

"Eat this!" Casey exclaimed. 

He throws a grenade at the worm. The creature growls and collapses.

"Yes!" Casey exclaimed. 

The worm gets up and starts chasing him.

"No!" Casey exclaimed. 

"Casey, hurry!" I exclaimed. 

Donnie grabs onto the ladder and reaches out his staff. 

"April! Y/n! Grab on!" Donnie stated. 

April grabs on the bo staff and Donnie pulls her up. Donnie then reaches out his bo to Casey, instructing him to jump.

"Jones! The staff!" Donnie exclaimed. 

Casey attempts to grab on, however, the worm eats Casey alive, much to the horror of Donnie and April.

"No!! Casey!" I screamed. 

The worm is gone.

"He's gone. He's gone." I said, devastated. 

I start crying as Donnie and April tries comforts me, emphasis on 'try'. 

"I'm so sorry, April. I truly am." Donnie stated. 

Me, Donnie and April come out of the manhole.

"Okay. Coast is clear." Donnie stated. 

"This is so terrible. Poor Casey. We have to find a way to stop those Kraang worms once and for-" April stated. 

The earthquake started to shake, causing the three of us to fall down.

"You're right about that. And we know one man who knows more about the Kraang than anyone." I stated.  

They soon arrive at Jack's apartment. They look inside and a flashlight shines on them.

"Great Caesar's ghost. Quick! Get in before you're spotted." Kurtzman stated as we get inside his apartment. 

"This is about the earthquake situation, isn't it?" Kurtzman asked. 

"You're never gonna guess what's causing it, Mr. Kurtzman." April stated. 

"Call me Jack. I named the Kraang's little scheme The Manhattan project." Kurtzman stated. 

Kurtzman explains further details of mutant worms to me, Donnie and April.

"So these worms are only children? How big are the adults?" I asked. 

"Huge! Some are hundreds of feet long. The Kraang had been importing the worms from Dimension X to suck out their mutagen. It's kind of like milking a giant cow." Kurtzman stated. 

"Okay, okay. We get it. Thanks. So how do we stop them?" April asked. 

"No clue how to stop 'em. But I know the Kraang ride these puppies. You see these antennae on its head? They pull 'em like the reins on a horse." Kurtzman stated and April cringes.