Return to New York

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

We all were watching a cartoon, the cartoon was cut by the news.

"Ever since the invasion that is known as the invasion of New York, humans want to know what is going on. Everything is fine. No human is allowed in or out of the city until Kraang- Uh, the military allows it. This is Carlos Kraang O'Brien K-Gambe." Carlos said and he seemed to be in some sort of trance. 

"Hmm, did the news guy seem a little Kraang-y to you?" Mikey asked. 

"A little? What, are you on the pepperoni?" Raph asked. 

"The Kraang may have the rest of the world fooled, but not us. What's the plan, Leo?" I asked. 

"Step one is, storm the castle walls. Donnie?" Leo stated as he turned to Donnie. 

"It's not as heavily armored as the Shellraiser, but it's more maneuverable, has more weapons, and gets better gas mileage." Donnie stated. 

"Then let's stop jabbering and build this sucka!" Casey stated. 

We started to work on the hippie van as they transform it into Party Wagon!

"The new and improved party wagon!" Donnie exclaimed.  

"It's so awesome!" Raph exclaimed. 

"All right, team. Let's do this!" I stated. 

Later that night, the party arrives at the streets of the Brooklyn Bridge, leading to the city.

"All right, team. First, we track down Master Splinter then and free the city." Leo stated. 

"So what's the plan, fearless leader? Ninja-y or all out attack?" Raph asked. 

"Ninja-y. We park at the gate and sneak in. Then we split up and search for Otōsan and Kirby." I stated. 

Suddenly, the light appears and engulfs the Party Wagon, much to their shock.

"Okay, not good." Donnie stated. 

"Oh man! They got us, dudes! The jig is up, home slice!" Mikey exclaimed, frightened. 

The light comes out from the soldiers in Earth Protection Force, we've seen earlier in The Invasion. However, they act not like themselves now as one man walks over to the wagon.

The soldier walks back to the other after talking to Casey. It is then I realized that the soldier and the entire military is mind controlled by Kraang mind control device as we know it.

"You see that? It's a Kraang mind control device. I bet they all have them." I stated. 

"They're all controlled? Like Invasion of the brain suckers?" Mikey asked. 

Raph pulls Mikey back in. The Soldiers power their blasters up. Casey knows the opportunity of what the soldiers are about to do. Smiling in determination, he puts his mask on, then he drives off.

"What are you doing, Case?" I asked. 

Casey destroyed the gate as we cut to new apocalyptic and deserted New York City.

"What were you thinking, man? You got any brains behind that hockey mask?" Raph asked. 

"I had no choice, Raph. They were powering up their blasters." Casey stated. 

"Um, guys? Where are all the people?" Donnie asked. 

"You-you think the Kraang mutated everyone?" Mikey asked.