Showdown Part 2

I don't own this picture!

Leo POV

"Hmm? I think I speak for all of us when I say AAAAAAA!!!!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"What the heck is that thing?" Raph asked. 

"It's the end of the world." I stated. 

"Actually, it's just the end of humanity's reign as the planet's dominant life form. You know, like when the dinosaurs-" Donnie stated. 

"Now? Really? Y-you're going to do this now?" I asked.  

"Well, excuse me, but it's how I deal with stress!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"Well, maybe it doesn't have weapons. Does it look like it has weapons?" Raph asked. 

The Technodrome began to fire, causing them to dodge.

"I think it has weapons." I stated. 

The turtles begin to dodge the lasers. Citizens panic. 

Y/n POV

In Shredder's lair, he and Father confront each other.

"Oroku Saki. You and F/n were once my friends. I thought of you as my brothers. 15 years ago, I was a different man. I had everything I could want. A loving wife and a beautiful daughter. F/n finally found his happiness with M/n they were expecting a baby girl. And you, my loyal friend? Jealousy consumed you. You sought that which was mine. You took everything that I loved. Everything! F/n finally found someone that he loved and was going to be father. You swore revenge when he didn't comply with what you wanted. You hunted him down and still you hunt me down. So I fight you now to end this." Father stated. 

Father and Shredder charge at each other. Father adjusted his stance as Shredder disappeared and throws two shurikens only for them to be blocked by my katanas. Father and I stand there, our backs touching, until Shredder leaped above us. Father knocked Shredder away. Fire appears before them as Shredder attacks.

"You fight one of us, you fight both of us. You may be my uncle, but I will never consider you family." I stated. 

Leo POV

We continue to avoid the lasers. Mikey collided into Donnie and crash onto the rooftop.

"Donnie! Mikey!" I exclaimed. 

"What now?" Raph asked. 

Me and Raph fell and crashed onto the wall and alley. Donnie and Mikey run over to them.

"Are you guys all right?" Donnie asked. 

"Been better. What do we do now?" Raph asked. 

"We need to talk to Splinter and find Y/n. Come on.

We leave to the lair. At the lair, we arrived to find no where here.

"Hello? Sensei? Y/n?" I called out. 

"April?" Donnie called out. 

"Spike?!" Raph exclaimed. 

Spike peeks his head out behind the couch. Relieved, Raph picked him up.

"Don't scare me like that, buddy." Raph said. 

Mikey checks the dojo.

"Anyone in here?" Mikey called out. 

There is no response, but Mr. O'Neil attacked Mikey.

"Whoa, dude, chill!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Mikey dodged as Mr. O'Neil tried to attack.