Pizza Face

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

The boys laughed as a dragon was slice in half and I covered Phoenix's eyes. 

"Oh, yeah! Did you see that last explosion?" Raph asked. 

"Yeah, Raph we all saw the part, but can you not laugh when a dragon gets killed on TV, when you have baby dragon in the room." I stated. 

"Yeah, what mother said, not cool uncles of mine." Phoenix stated to my brothers.

"That's my baby girl." I stated as I rub her in her fav spot, right behind her left ear and she purrs like crazy. 

"Hey Donnie, you okay? You look anxious." I stated, looking at Donnie. 

"Ah! I've been trying to reach April for hours. Hope nothing's wrong." Donnie stated. 

"Something sure is wrong, bro. There isn't a single pizza shop in town that's picking up!" Mikey stated and we all groan. 

"I'm serious, Mikey." Donnie stated. 

"You think I'd joke about the pizza? You know me a little better than that, Donnie, to joke about the pizza." Mikey stated. 

"You're the culinary expert. Why don't you just make your own?" Leo asked. 

"Yes! I will make the ultimate pizza!" Mikey stated. 

Mikey leaves for the kitchen and I turn to Leo. 

"What?" Leo asked. 

"I'm gonna put my headphones on so I don't have to hear you guys complaining when Mikey starts breaking out into song. 

And I was right, Mikey started singing and I couldn't hear a thing, but I could read lips. 

"Are they ever gonna stop singing? It sickens me." Raph mouthed, probably annoyed. 

Leo sniffs the air and groans in disgust as I take my headphones off and smelled something awful. 

"Whoa! Ugh! What is that repulsive smell?" Leo and I asked in unison. 

"If by repulsive you both mean delicious, I agree. Dig in!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Me, Leo, Donnie and Raph look at the pizza in disgust because it looked disgusting. 

"Doesn't it look sublime?" Mikey asked. 

"Wow. No. On a diet." Leo, Raph and Donnie stated in unison and I just don't answer.

"More for me. Your loss. Where are you gonna get better, huh?" Mikey asked. 

We gag in disgust, feeling that they will vomit.

"He can eat anything." Leo stated. 

"You take disgusting to a whole new level, bro." Raph stated.

"Other pizzerias letting you down? Try Antonio's pizzeria, now under new management. But don't take our word for it." The TV reporter stated. 

We see some people that are brainwashed.

"Antonio's pizza is so good, you'll want to obey its every command." A man stated. 

"It's my new delicious master." Another man stated. 

"Obey the flavor." Another man stated.

"Okay. That was crazy." I stated. 

"Right? Why eat Antonio's when you can have homemade?" Mikey asked. 

Leo starts to call on delivery.