The Good, The Bad and Casey Jones

I don't own this picture!

Y/n POV

"My children, you are truly becoming impressive warriors. But to grow as a team, you must know each other's strengths and weaknesses." Father stated. 

Me and my brothers took out their weapons. Donnie and Mikey are both facing each other. Mikey shows himself off and then burps right at Donnie.

"Ugh, right in my face! Really?" Donnie asked. 

"Garlic and clam pizza!" Mikey stated. 

"This competition is a free-for-all. Last turtle standing wins. Hajime!" Father stated. 

"I'm still seeing spots." Donnie stated. 

He didn't notice as Raph kicked him onto the tree.

"Sorry, Donnie, it's a ninja-eat-ninja world." Raph stated. 

Mikey laughs until Raph goes after him.

"What are you doing, Y/n? I was going for Mikey." Raph stated. 

"What part of "last ninja standing" don't you understand?" I asked. 

"Gah! Aw, man!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Distraction, misdirection. Powerful weapons in a ninja's arsenal." Father stated.

"Looks like you've leveled up to the boss fight, little sis." Raph smirked at me and I smirked back.

"I'm gonna wipe that smirk off your face permanently." Leo stated to me. 

"Loved to see you two try." I stated as they lunged at me. 

When they were so close to me, I ducked at the last second, making them miss me and land on the floor with a thud. 

"Well, Y/n won it this time." Donnie stated as I cheered. 

"Uh-oh. He's awoken the beast." Mikey stated, and before I knew, Raph lunged at me and cut my shoulder with his sai and then pinned me to the ground. 

"Raph! What are you doing?" Donnie asked. 

Raph snapped out of it, looked down at me and I saw that I was terrified. Raph got off me as Leo, Donnie and Mikey were next to me as I held my shoulder. 

"I didn't mean to hurt her. It was an accident. Seriously." Raph stated. 

"Did you guys get the number of that bus?" I asked. 

"We have spoken about this time and again, Raphael. Anger is a dangerous ally. It clouds your judgment. You need to control it lest it controls you." Father stated. 

"But, Sensei, I wasn't angry! I was just determined to win." Raph stated. 

Leo, Donnie and Mikey, let out a 'Mm' in disbelief and I just looked down. 

"What? I said I wasn't angry!" Raph stated as he left the lair. 

I feel awful after Raph left the lair, I was on the couch with Phoenix after I got my shoulder patched up, when decide to got looking for him. 

"Y/n, where ya going?" Mikey asked. 

"I'm going after Raph, I'll be back later." I stated as I left the lair. 

I find Raph and he's fighting someone and...Oh my god, it's Casey. 

"I told you, back off!" Raph shouted as he kicked Casey into a dumpster. 

"You let those muggers go? You're gonna pay for that, freak." Casey stated. 

Raph dodged Casey's stick and threw ninja stars at him.