Rise of the Turtles part 2

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

Me and my brothers gathered around the canister in awe and shock. 

"Whoa..." We all said in unison. 

"So that's the..." I started. 

"Mutagen that turned us all into what we are now, well except for Y/n." Donnie stated. 

"Let's drink some!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"What? Why would you do that?" Raph asked. 

"Cause if you mutate a mutant, you get a super mutant!" Mikey stated. 

"Or a pile of goo on the sidewalk." Donnie said. 

"Either way, it's an improvement." Raph stated and I slapped him upside the head. 

"Guys, this is huge. Whoever kidnapped those people are somehow connected to what happened to us fifteen years ago." Leo stated. 

"How is that possible?" I asked. 

"For alien robots, anything is possible." Mikey stated. 

"Stop that. There are no such thing as alien robots!"  Donnie exclaimed. 

"Oh, yeah? Well, if there's no such thing as alien robots, how do you explain this?" Mikey asked, as he started pulling at the guy's face. 

"Aah! Aah! My face!" The guy said in pain. 

"Man, this mask is glued on tight!" Mikey said. 

"Mikey, stop! It's not a mask." I stated. 

"Okay. He's in the clear. But those other guys were totally alien robots." Mikey stated, pushing the guy away. 

"Enough! Time to get some answers. Who are you, and what's going on?" Raph asked, taking the canister from Donnie and turned to guy. 

"Name's Snake, and I got nothing to say to you hideous freaks or your friend there." Snake stated to Raph and then turned me with a smirk. 

"Well, that's 'cause you don't know us yet. See, we were just regular guys until we got hit with a little of this." Raph stated, as he threw the guy to Donnie and Mikey who grabbed his arms. 

"Wha-what are you doing?" Snake asked, getting a little scared and I smirk. 

"My older brother here is playing a little game we both like to call Mutation Roulette." I stated, kneeling down to look Snake in the eyes.   

"Now you could turn out handsome like me, or you might end up disgusting and deformed, like Mikey here." Raph stated. 

"Hey!" Mikey shouted. 

"So, you feel lucky?" Me and Raph asked in unison as he started to pour the mutagen. 

"Aah! Okay, okay! They call themselves the Kraang. They been grabbing scientists from all over the city." Snake said. 

"Well, that worked pretty good." I stated. 

"Of course it did. Would you wanna look like Mikey?" Raph asked me. 

"I'm right here." Mikey stated, looking down. 

"It's okay Mikey, you're adorable. Don't tell Raph I said this, but you're a better brother than he is." I stated, whispering the last part. 

"What do they want with scientists?" Leo asked. 

"I don't know. All I know is they're taking them out of the city tonight, but I don't know where!" Snake stated.