I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

I was in the dojo meditating with Father and I kept getting this feeling in my stomach and I couldn't focus. 

"You're not focusing, Y/n. What's troubling you child?" Father asked. 

"You know that gut feeling I got, I keep getting it and it won't go away. It's like my senses are going haywire and I feel like everything is about to go wrong. I don't know what's happening and I'm scared." I stated, panicking a little. 

Father put a hand on my shoulder to calm me down and it worked. I melted into his arms and my mind started to clear. 

"You don't need to be afraid, my child. I will try and figure out what is going on, why you try to clear your mind of all this with your brothers." Father stated. 

"Yes, Father." I said as I left the room and Father continued meditating. 

"Guys, guys, get in your spot!" I hear Mikey shout. 

I get to the living room and I see that Mikey made a makeshift ramp. At the end are Leo, Raph and Donnie crouched on the floor in a row. On the ramp, Mikey is holding his skateboard.

"All right, Mikey, but this is the last time!" Raph stated. 

"But don't flip me this time." Donnie stated. 

"Ate too much cheese." Leo stated. 

"And now the kid goes for the world record! He will attempt to jump three mutant turtles!" Mikey stated. 

"I can't believe he talked us into this." Raph grumbled. 

"What are you guys doing? I just cleaned in here! Father is in the dojo, he will hear you. Please, whatever you were about to do, don't and help me clean up." I stated. 

"Ya! Booyakasha!" Mikey exclaimed, not listening. 

Mikey leaped off onto his board and sped down.

"What is going on in here?" Father asked. 

"Sensei!" Leo exclaimed. 

"Whoa!" Mikey exclaimed as they all crashed into each other on the floor. 

"How many times have I told you not to skateboard in the lair?" Father asked. 

"None, Sensei." Mikey stated. 

"I shouldn't have to tell you!" Father shouted. 

"You're right, Sensei. We definitely should have known better and we deserve to be punished. Eh, some." Leo stated. 

"And what do you think would be a fitting punishment, Y/n?" Father asked me. 

"Well, uh, they should clean up their mess? And then think about what they did." I stated. 

"Yeah. Sounds about right. We were wrong. Wouldn't want to do too much. No worries." My brothers said. 

"What about being grounded for a week?" Father asked. 

"Oh, I'm not sure that's-" I said. 

"I'm cool with the thinking." Mikey stated. 

"Really, that's not necessary." Donnie stated. 

"Maybe next time." Raph stated. 

"You're grounded for a week!" Father shouted at the boys as he left for the dojo. 

The boys groaned in defeat, and as for that, the skateboard ramp collapsed, leaving an even more mess.

Raph is pacing around while Leo and Mikey are sitting on the couch.