Vengeance In Mine

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

In the lair, me and my brothers are planning to save Karai. Leo worked on a plan to rescue Karai from Shredder's lair without getting caught.

"This is the only way it can work, Raph." Leo stated. 

"Yeah, look, I'm on board for the whole "rescue Karai" thing, But if we're going through the trouble of invading Shredder's lair, we gotta take him down once and for all." Raph stated. 

"It's too risky, Raph. This is a hostage situation, we can't just go in there guns blazing." I stated. 

"Hold up, dudes. Why do I have to be the bait while Donnie sits in the Shellraiser?" Mikey stated. 

"Someone's gotta be the getaway driver." Donnie stated. 

"Look, everyone is important here." Leo stated.

"Disagreement about a mission is never a good way to begin. Leonardo, may I speak with you? I know you are anxious to free Karai, but a plan that leads to confrontation with the Shredder is doomed to failure." Father stated. 

"Even if we have to face Shredder, isn't it worth it to rescue your own daughter?" Leo asked. 

"I am not willing to risk your lives or my daughter's." Father stated. 

"Hai, sensei." Leo sighed. 

"So is that a no go on operation: Rescue Karai?" Mikey asked. 

"No, Father's wrong. We can't wait. Let's go save Karai and find my parents!" I stated. 

We get to Shredder's lair in the Shellraiser. 

"Donnie, you monitor from the Shellraiser and give us some cover. Mikey will distract them with his mad skills. While Shredder's henchmen are distracted, me, Raph and Leo sneak in through the sewers. Raph and Leo, you guys find Karai while I look for my parents. We meet back up in the sewers before we take off." I stated. 

Everyone began to do their job, Donnie began to use an electrical fuse that turns the lights off. Mikey sneaks past to distract while me and Leo and Raph battling foot bots in the dungeons. Then Raph and Leo made it to Karai's cage, while I look for my parents. 

I have my katanas ready in case I get ambushed by either the Foot, Shredder or his minions. 

"Hello? Is anyone down here?" I asked in a hushed tone. 

No one answered. 

I checked every cell, except for one. I walk up to it and I see a middle aged man and woman. 

"Hello?" I asked. 

The man and woman turned to me and it was them, but I had to make sure. 

"Are you F/n and M/n Oroku?" I asked. 

"Yes, we are. Who are you, young lady?" my father asked me. 

"I'm Y/n and I'm your daughter." I stated. 

Mother gets up and walks up to me, the bars of the cell, in between. She reaches out and touches my cheek as she looked my in the eyes. 

"Y/n, my angel; it is you." Mother said as she and I both started tearing up. 

"Hello, Mother, Father." I said. 

"Y/n, my little girl, look at you, so beautiful, just like your mother." Father stated. 

"Hang out, I'll get you guys out of here." I stated as I sliced the cell door open with my katana. 

Once the door was open, my parents wrapped their arms around me, tightly. I let all my emotions go at that moment, like a floodgate full of water or a dam that just broke open.