Enemy of My Enemy

I don't own this picture!

Y/n POV

Me and my brothers are on a rooftop looking over TCRI. 

"Nothing happening at T.C.R.I." I stated. 

"Yet..." Donnie said. 

"This game is awesome. The combat is so realistic." Mikey stated. 

"You want me to make it more realistic?" Raph asked. 

"Guys, stop messing around." Leo said. 

"According to the Kraang storage device that I decrypted, some kind of scouting ship is coming through the Kraang portal tonight." Donnie said. 

"So we all have to stay alert." Leo said. 

"Yeah, you never know what could sneak up on you." Karai said as we saw Karai on the water tower. 

"Cute, Karai. But I'm not in the mood." Leo stated. 

"Neither am I, remember our last chat? I meant that threat I made to you." I stated. 

Karai draws out her blade and starts to attack.

"We don't have time for this. Guys!" Leo exclaimed. 

"Booyakasha!" Mikey exclaimed. 

Everyone charged. Donnie strikes first, but she blocks it and leaps over him. Raph leaped over Mikey's shoulder and landed near Karai.

"'Booyakasha'? What does that even mean?" Karai asked. 

"I don't know. But it's fun to yell." Mikey stated. 

Karai catches Mikey's chain with her tanto and yanks Mikey in the air. Leo swings his sword at Karai.

"You really know how to make a girl feel welcome. I heard the scrawny one mention the Kraang. What's going on?" Karai asked. 

"None of your business." Leo and I stated in unison. 

"And I'm not scrawny. I'm svelte." Donnie stated as we continue to fight Karai. 

"Oh, come on. Let me in on the fun." Karai said. 

"Look, we're a little busy trying to stop the beginning of an alien invasion here, so do us a favor and get lost!" Raph stated. 

"An alien invasion? Are you serious?" Karai asked, shocked. 

Thunder crashes as something glows and opens up revealing a Krang scout ship.

"This can't be good." Leo said. 

"Uhm, guys, I think I need to change my shell." Mikey said. 

"I hope you have a plan for fighting that thing." Karai said. 

"Of course I do. Step one: Run!" Leo exclaimed. 

We began to run as the laser hit. We ran from rooftop to rooftop as the ship scanned the area and we get to the alleyway.

"What the heck was that?" Karai asked. 

"I don't know, but off the top of my head, I'd say they use it for flying and shooting at things." Leo stated. 

"Like at our shells!" Mikey exclaimed. 

They continue to run until Karai hides in an alley.

"You think it knows where we are?" Mikey asked. 

"Yeah, maybe." I stated. 

The car was lifted up by the beam and crashed to the ground, making us run again.