Mazes and Mutants

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

Me and Father enters and Father takes out a frozen cheesicle.

"Hmm. What is all of this?" Father asked. 

"It's called Mazes & Mutants. We found it in the trash up top." Leo stated. 

"A game? Don't you have mutagen to find?" Father stated. 

"But, Sensei, we just beat the Kraang and Shredder's forces. We could use just one day to relax." 

"I cannot understand why you play a fantasy game. When your lives are already fantastic." Father stated. 

"I agree with Father, I have things to do than play a silly board." I stated. 

"Like what? Go on a date with your new boyfriend?" Leo asked and I blushed. 

"No, but speaking Casey, I have a special surprise for him I need to work on. Now, where is that music book of mine. Phoenix, please tell me you have hidden my music book again! I really need it this time!" I stated as I ran to my room.

Leo POV 

"I agree with Father, I have things to do than play a silly board." Y/n stated. 

"Like what? Go on a date with your new boyfriend?" I asked and Y/n blushed.

"No, but speaking Casey, I have a special surprise for him I need to work on. Now, where is that music book of mine. Phoenix, please tell me you have hidden my music book again! I really need it this time!" Y/n stated as she ran to her room.

"Me next! Everyone's favorite elf wants to attack goblins too. [rolls dice] Aw, yeah! +1 ring of awesome!" Mikey exclaimed. 

We were sitting in the living room watching TV. 

"Where did he pull out the bazooka? Raph asked. 

"I have theories. None of them pleasant." Donnie stated. 

"Hear ye, hear ye! We have seen the future, and it is larp." Mikey stated. 

"Larp: Live action role play. We dress up as our heroes, then finish our Mazes & Mutants game in the sewers." I stated. 

"Cool! Sounds like fun." Donnie stated. 

"Sounds like stupid. Count me out." Raph stated. 

"Come on, Raph. If you play with us, I'll let you wear my +1 ring of awesome." Mikey stated. 

"Oh, really? Can I? That would be so keen, Mikey. Forget it. I don't do rings." Raph stated. 

"That's three votes to one. Let's larp." I stated. 

"If we're gonna larp, we're gonna need costumes!" Donnie stated. 

We started to gather some makeshift objects they wanted to try.

"Leo the Knight. Donnie the Wizard. Mikey the Elven thief. Thank you very much. Raph the Dwarf Barbarian. Psst, you should larp on your knees. So you look like a real Dwarf Barbarian." Mikey stated and Raph shoved him. 

"Come on, dude. It's slomo time." Mikey stated. 

Later we explore the sewer.

"I've set up the game so we can finish in the tunnels. Whoever solves the clues and defeats the dragon wins." I stated. 

A dummy appears disguised as a tree troll.

"Ah! It's a deadly tree Troll! Get it! Get it! Get!" Mikey exclaimed.