Fungus Humungous

I don't own this picture!

Y/n POV

It all started in the daylight. Me and Casey are listening to music and reading a magazine.

"You know, Casey, it's awesome having someone else who knows about my family. I know it's probably kinda weird, but you'll get used to it. That's coming from a girl who has lived with them sense she was a baby." I stated.  

"Gotta admit the whole thing's pretty mind-blowing, N/n. You living with a bunch of mutant turtles living in the sewers with your rat father? I mean, you couldn't make this stuff up." Casey stated. 

I look around and no one is around.  

"Coast is clear." I stated as we get up to leave. 

"Let's do this." Casey stated, as he puts his mask on. 

"So what's with the mask? It's not like my brothers don't know who you are." I stated. 

"Same reason people have worn masks throughout history. 'Cause it looks cool." Casey stated. 

I giggled and rolled my eyes. A few minutes later, Me and Casey are in the sewer. I got used to the stench in the sewer but Casey looks like he's about to throw up.

"Ugh. Doesn't help with the smell, though. Ugh. Disgusting. How can you stand it, N/n?" Casey asked. 

"I had to live down here my whole life. You get used to it after a few weeks." I stated. 

"Sick, N/n." Casey said and then I smelt something too. 

"Ugh. Actually, something does smell really weird, like moldy cheese and puke. That's definitely not the normal sewer smell." I stated. 

Suddenly some guy ran past us, screaming. 

"Squirrel! Giant mutant squirrel!" The guy screamed. 

"Where'd he go? Hello? Crazy dude?" Casey asked, calling out. 

"Something's wrong." I stated. 

I looked over at one tunnel. Pairs of eyes glowed in the dark and something shoot spores at me. Then I started feeling funny and I don't feel safe. 

"You okay, N/n? What'd you see?" I hear Casey's voice, but I see my parents dead on the floor, covered in blood. 

I couldn't take, I screamed and ran off. 

"Y/n? N/n!" Casey exclaimed. 

Leo POV

I was trying to meditate, but I couldn't concentrate. I groaned. 

"Leonardo?" Sensei asked and I scream in alarm.  

"Oh, sorry Sensei... Can't seem to focus." I stated. 

"I noticed. What is it that troubles you, my son?" Sensei asked. 

"I keep having the same nightmare, Sensei. Every night. I let the team down... They're dragged off into darkness, and I'm powerless to help. I look up and I see Y/n standing next to the Shredder, wearing a Foot clan ninja suit and she's cackling along with Shredder. 

"This is not uncommon. All leaders must face the fear of losing their team. I face this every time you, your brothers and sister leave the lair." Sensei stated. 

I walk into the living room and I see my brothers watching a TV show. 

"I heard in the original Japanese version, Coolstar gets squashed for real." Mikey stated.