The Pulverizer Returns!

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

Me and my brothers are fighting foot bots at the moment. 

"I could do this all night. Aw, man." Raph stated. 

"Raph, if you keep breaking your toys, we're not gonna buy you new ones." Leo and I stated in unison. 

"Dude, it's like we just cleared a video game on 'easy'." Mikey stated. 

"Mikey, if Master Splinter has taught us anything, it's that real combat is not like a video game." Leo stated. 

"Hey, coins!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"The Foot soldiers haven't been much of a challenge lately. Wonder why?" I stated. 

"Well, maybe we're just that awesome." Raph stated. 

"That sounds right." Leo stated. 

"You know who I'd hate to be? The guy who has to tell Shredder about this." Donnie stated. 

At the rooftops, my brothers and I are watching the T.C.R.I building. Mikey is on the water tower bouncing his ball up and down as Raph sits near him.

"All right, guys. Let's pack it in. Nothing's happening." Leo stated. 

"I was afraid this day would come. We've run out of butts to kick." Raph whined. 

He knocks out the ball Mikey was bouncing.

"Hey!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Wait. Maybe not. Guys, take a look at this." I said as I look over the edge of the building. 

"Foot clan." Mikey stated. 

My brothers looked where I was looking and saw a chunky figure.

"I don't get it. Just one guy?" Raph asked, confused. 

"Maybe they only need one guy. Maybe this guy is the meanest, baddest, most deadly ninja we've ever seen." Mikey stated. 

The man tried to leap to the window but no luck.

"Or not." Donnie stated. 

He struggles to climb up the window and gets stuck.

"Anybody else find this dude kind of adorable?" Mikey asked. 

"I do." I stated. 

"Well, he's not much, but he's all we've got. Let's go." Leo stated. 

We leap down and get surrounded by the foot.

"Ambush!" Leo exclaimed. 

"All right!" Raph exclaimed. 

We began to attack the soldiers easily. The man in the foot clan from earlier came running. 

"Everything okay? I heard- Whoa!" That voice was so familiar.

He falls over as he Donnie trips him with his bo staff. 

"Wait, Donnie, it's me!" The man exclaimed. 

"What?...The Pulverizer?" Donnie asked as he took The Pulverizer's mask off. 

"Hey, guys. How awesome is this? Bet you guys were wondering when you'd see me again." The Pulverizer stated. 

"No." Raph stated. 

"Raphael, still the jokester, I see. Good one. Hey, what do you guys think of my new threads? I'm a ninja now." The Pulverizer stated. 

"How in....What are you doing with the Foot?" I asked.