Chapter 3 - New Family

"What?" She was confused for a minute.

"You're my mum. I'm Olivia Grace Murphy, well, Olivia Grace Hemmings."

"Oh my god.. Now that you say that, god, you look so much like your brothers.."

I just smiled at her. She looked behind me at Nikki, and her head cocked to the side a little bit, wondering who she was.

"Oh, mum, this is Nikki. She'll probably call you mum too. She's my best friend and does everything with me," I explained.

"That is perfectly fine. You can both stay here as long as you want, of course. Oh! And I almost forgot.. Happy birthday, Liv."

Liv was a pretty and new nickname. I liked it. I responded, "thanks mum.."

"Want to meet the rest of your family?" She asked, and I nodded rapidly. She then said, "I'm going to be glad to have another two women in the house. I'm the only one right now. There is Ben, who is the oldest, Jack, who is younger than Ben, yet older than you, plus Luke who, of course, is your twin. Your dad's name is Andrew too. Do you want to meet them all at once, or how do you want to tell them?"

"First, where is Luke's room?" I wondered.

She gave me directions, and I told Nikki to stay with my mum, maybe talk to her and they can get to know each other since Nikki will be here a lot.

I walked into Luke's room as quietly as I could be. He didn't look back until I said, "Happy Birthday Luke."

He then turned around and asked, "who are you?"

"Two hints. First, my seventeenth birthday is today. Second, I look a lot like you. By the way, my name is Olivia.."

He was puzzled for a minute before realizing what was going on. He then exclaimed, "Liv! You're here! Oh my god, I had no idea how much you looked like me! How'd you know to come here? How'd you find out about us being your real family?"

"Well, my friend, Nikki, who's downstairs with mum, said she found an awesome band that was on tour with One Direction, her words. She said your birthday was today, and I knew mine was too, then she told me your last name. I had heard my 'mum' saying about Liz Hemmings before, of course talking about you guys. I knew there had to be some connection. Plus, Nikki said we have the same hair color, same eye color, and same nose. I asked my 'mum' about it, and she told me everything. Nikki and I just took off because I couldn't stand to be living with someone who has been lying to me for seventeen years. We're gonna stay for the rest of the week, plus the weekend," I explained everything.

"Wow.. Okay," he was surprised at everything I said, "we are a really good band, though.."

"That's all you got out of that?" I asked before hitting his shoulder.

"Hey, be nice to your brother," he scolded.

"Oh, shut up. I go from having no siblings at all to three brothers.."

"Don't worry. We're fun. Plus, I won't be here this weekend or any time after that for a while. I'm leaving tomorrow evening for tour. Oh! I need to introduce you to the boys. They're fun, don't worry. The curly haired one is Ashton, the dark haired one is Calum, and the one with the jet black hair (I know he didn't have black hair at the time but pretend it's his natural hair color) is Michael. I'm inviting them right now so you can meet them."

"Okay, well, before they come, I'm going to meet the rest of my family.." I told him, leaving his room.

"I'll show you around.." He said quietly and ran out after me.

"Okay, this is Ben's room," we approached the room next to Luke's.

When I walked in, I saw clothes all over the floor, just like Luke's room. Who I'm guessing was Ben turned around and looked at me. He saw Luke and me beside each other and it clicked to him.

"Oh my god.. Olivia, right?" He asked. He knew who I was, of course.

"Yeah," I smiled at him.

He walked over to me and hugged me. He whispered into my ear, "I never knew if I would ever get to meet you or not.."

"I didn't know you guys existed until today," I admitted.

"For the past seventeen years, ever since I was four, we have all been thinking about if you would ever come back to us. We thought maybe the man who stole you wouldn't want you anymore and bring you back.. We thought of endless possibilities for you to come back. We missed you so much. I was excited to get a sister after I had a brother and knew I was getting another brother. I'm so glad to have you back, Liv.."

"Everybody is calling me Liv.. Is that what you guys were going to call me?"

"When mum and dad named you Olivia, we thought it would be cute if your and Luke's names started with the same letter since you're twins. They came up with Liv, so that's pretty much what we'll call you.."

"Oh, okay," I smiled. I never remembered this. I didn't remember being here ever. I never remember being stolen, of course.

"Let's go meet Jack, then dad, okay Liv?" Luke suggested.

"Okay," I agreed and said goodbye to Ben.

When I met Jack, it was the same as when I met Ben for the most part. Jack was two years older than me. We're all two years apart.

Luke then showed me mum and dad's room where dad was watching tv. He, like the others, saw Luke and me standing side by side. The first thing he said to me was, "Happy seventeenth birthday, Liv.." while tearing up.

"What's wrong?" I softly asked.

"I just never thought I'd see you again. And you're beautiful.. You're a gorgeous young lady. I was devastated when my only daughter was taken from me.. I've missed you so much," he hugged me. I was getting so many hugs.

------

Later, three boys showed up: Ashton, Calum, and Michael. They were all pretty cute. Michael caught my eye with his jet black hair and, I can't lie, his face. I knew this was going to be a long night with four boys my age here..

Long Lost Sister - A Michael Clifford FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara