Chapter 19 - Bump

"What?" She just told me she was pregnant...

"Yeah. I'm pregnant."

"The night at the club?"

"Yeah."

"Oh god.."

"I don't know what to do. I just took a few tests."

"I did too."

"You're pregnant too?"

"No. They were negative."

"You're lucky. I'm freaking out right now."

"You need to tell Ashton, Nikki."

"I don't know how. Plus, we haven't really been 'together' since the night of the party."

"Just sit him down, tell him, and he'll understand, alright? With Michael, I told him my period was a little late, and that I might be pregnant. He told me he loved me and that he would be there for me no matter what. Do the same with Ashton, okay? I know he would love to have a kid."

"Thanks Liv."

"Love you Nikki," I smiled at her as she walked out of the room.

"Love you too Liv," she smiled back.

*Nikki's POV*

I walked out of the room and into the living room where Ashton was. I put my hand on his shoulder, and he turned towards me.

"Oh, hey Nikki.." He smiled. I saw Liv come out of her room, and she gave me a nod.

"Could you come with me for a second?" I asked him.

"Um, sure?" He seemed confused. I took him into my bedroom and sat down on the bed.

"Sit," I told him.

"Okay-" he mumbled, sitting beside me. I looked up at the door that I had locked.

"Are you wanting to get back together? Because I really wan-"

"Ash, I think it would be good if we did get back together, especially since I'm pregnant with your child," I said it quickly, like ripping off a bandage.

"Y-You're what?" He stuttered.

"I'm pregnant, Ash," I began to cry.

"Baby, no.. Don't cry," he hugged me, stroking my hair.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too."

We sat there for a minute, and I wiped away my tears. I knew my makeup was ruined, but I was glad Ashton didn't care.

"So," He started, "we're having a kid together.."

"We are. Oh my god. It seems so weird to be talking about it."

"It does. Can I?" He asked, wanting to place his hand on my stomach.

"Go ahead. You won't feel anything yet."

"It just doesn't seem real yet."

"It will soon, when I start getting a bump."

"You'll have such a cute little baby bump," he smiled. He was excited.

"But I'm scared."

"Don't worry, baby. I'm here for you."

"I love you so much."

"I love you more."

*Olivia's POV*

I saw Nikki come out from her bedroom along with Ashton. She had been crying earlier, I could tell. I walked over to her to see what happened.

"Did it go okay?" I asked her.

"It was fine. I said it quickly. I wanted to get it over."

"And he understood?"

"He did."

"I knew he would."

"He's going to be such a great dad. I just know it."

"He will be, yeah."

Ashton came towards us and asked us, "do I hear you guys talking about me?"

"You do. We were saying how you're going to make a great father," I smiled at him. He just smiled back at me.

"Michael would've made a great father too," Nikki told me.

"What?" Luke came over to us, wondering about us saying about Michael.