Chapter 13 - Doubts

*Nikki's POV*

I walked into the dressing room and began to talk to Luke. He brought up what Michael had said that him and Olivia were doing.

"Nikki, I don't actually think we should rush into our relationship either.." He told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I think we should get to know each other more before we really start dating. Maybe we should lay off a bit.."

"What? Do you think we need that? We like each other, and that's all that matters!"

"We've known each other for a few days, Nikki. Maybe we shouldn't date right now."

"Maybe we shouldn't date ever!"

"What!?"

"If you think we need this, maybe we shouldn't date ever."

"Why would you say that!? I just want to take a little break until we know each other better!"

"Maybe if that's how you feel, we should take a huge break?"

"No, Nikki.."

"Yeah, Luke, I think we should," I told him. He grabbed my arm as I tried to walk out of the room.

"Let go of me," I gritted through my teeth.

"No. Nikki, come on. I just want to become more of friends before we really start dating.."

"I already said no, Luke. Goodbye," I wriggled my arm out of his grasp and stormed out of the room, slamming the door in the process.

"What was that about?" Olivia asked me.

"It was your asshole of a brother."

*Luke's POV*

Nikki stormed out of the room. The boys came up to me and asked me what that was about. I told them about what had happened.

"Oh, I'm sorry, dude," Michael apologized, "when Liv and I were agreeing to that, she brought it up first. That's what I would've let Nikki do. If she didn't bring it up, she didn't want to do it."

"Thanks Mikey. She totally hates me now, though," I frowned.

Liv burst through the door, "what the fuck did you do to Nikki!?"

"It was your bitch of a friend.." I answered.

"No, what did you do?"

"I told her that maybe we should just be friends for now, like you and Michael are doing. She obviously didn't want to."

"She's out there, and she's fucking pissed with you. She's crying too."

"She won't want me to be out there with her."

"I'll go out and talk to her.." Ashton volunteered, and he walked out of the room.

"You better apologize sometime, though. Not right now. Sometime," Liv warned me.

"I will. I promise."

"She might hate you for a week. That happens a lot. A week could turn into two or three weeks, depending on how bad the situation is."

"Oh fuck.." He ran his hand through his hair.

*Nikki's POV*

I was sitting outside of the room, crying. I was mad at Luke, yet I was sad too. Suddenly, I heard the door open beside me. I looked up to see Ashton crouching down beside me.

"Hey.." He smiled at me.

"Hi," I said back.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I don't know."

"Why are you mad at Luke?"

"I guess it's just the fact that he has doubts."

"I get it. That's happened to me before."

"Really?"

"Yeah. This one girl I was dating about a year ago, I would always talk how I wanted to be dating for a while. She would just nod and not say anything back about it. She was doubting that we would date for a while. I didn't like that. It made me feel like I was the only one in the relationship, like she didn't even care since she didn't feel like anything special between us."

"Ashton.."

"Is that how you feel?"

"Sort of, I think."

"Her and I broke up a few days later."

"That's terrible."

"I was actually glad. She was doubting our relationship, so why be in it? That's what I thought."

"That's true."

*Olivia's POV*

I finished talking to the boys, so I tried to walk out of the dressing room. Somebody was sitting in front of the door. There was enough to of the door open to see who was sitting there. It was Ashton, but he was kissing someone.. He was kissing Nikki!!

~

Plot twist! Haha. I hope you guys have a great day:)