Chapter 14 - Bloody Nose

"Nikki, what are you doing!?" I screeched.

She took herself off of Ashton and looked up at me. Her eyes widened, realizing that I just saw them.

"Olivia.. I-" she started.

"No.. Nikki, just answer my question!"

"I'm sorry, okay?"

"You're kissing Ashton! Why!?"

"I'm sorry, I said! We were talking, and I guess it led to this."

"Ashton, I sent you out here to make her feel better, not to make out with her!"

"It just happened, Liv!"

"I don't think Luke will be to happy."

"Don't worry, Olivia. We're not together anymore."

"Nikki, just give Luke another chance. He really likes you. I know you do too."

"He doubted us. Ashton told me a story that sounded what might happen to Luke and me if I give him another chance. I don't want to be with Luke right now, okay? Can you accept that?"

"It's alright, Nikki. If you don't want to date Luke anymore, that's fine."

"Thank you."

Michael came out from the dressing room with Luke behind him, saying, "are you guys ready to get back into the tour bus?"

"Yeah, let's go.." Ashton agreed, getting up from the floor.

Luke looked at me, as to ask me why Ashton was on the floor. I explained to him on the way to the tour bus. He was upset, thinking how Nikki didn't want to be with him anymore.

We got back to the tour bus, and there was so much tension, too much. Tension between Luke and Nikki, between Luke and Ashton, between Nikki and Ashton, between Nikki and me, and even some between Michael and me from earlier.

We went to sleep, not even talking to each other or bothering to do anything about the tension.

------

The next few days were super tense. Nobody cared to do anything about it. I felt bad for Calum because he was dealing with everyone else who was on the tour being mad at someone else.

On Tuesday, July 23st, Nikki came over to me when I was in the dressing room before the show, and she was really excited about something.

"Olivia!" She ran over to me, jumping around.

"What are you all excited about?"

"Ashton just asked me to be his girlfriend!"

"And you said yes..."

"Of course!"

"This won't end like you and Luke?"

"No, I promise."

Luke, who was sitting across from me, must've heard. He got red, a mad red. I didn't want to see the next time he talked to Ashton. That wasn't going to be a good sight. I've never seen Luke very mad, and I didn't want to.

The show went quickly and ended faster than I thought. The boys came off of the stage and all went into the dressing room, of course. Calum and Michael had come out first, but Ashton and Luke were still in there. I heard yelling too.

I walked in to see Ashton lying on the floor, blood trickling out of his nose. Luke was standing above him. I ran over to Luke and pushed him out of the way. I grabbed Ashton a tissue and handed it to him before standing back up and talking to Luke.

"What we're you thinking!?!" I yelled.

"Ashton stole Nikki from me!" He fired back.

"You and Nikki had already broke up. Nikki didn't want to get back with you."

"Sh-she didn't?"

"No, Luke, she didn't. I'm sorry."

"It's fine.." He walked past me and towards Ashton who was now sitting up, "I'm sorry mate."

"Don't worry about it. I get why you wanted to punch me. I'd do the same if I was thinking what you were thinking."

"Oh, okay. Thanks Ash."

"It's fine."

We walked out and Nikki wondered what happened to Ashton, since he still had the now-bloody tissue still held up to his nose. We explained, and she glared at Luke. She hates him even more now, fuck.