Chapter 8 - Best Friend's Older Sister

The next morning, I woke up, and Michael wasn't there beside me. I was pretty sure Michael liked me, well, he did offer to sleep in the same bed as me last night. That totally gave it away. I was glad, too. I liked him.

I walked out of the guest room towards Luke's room. I was about to go in hen I heard Luke yelling at Michael, but I didn't hear what Luke had said. All I heard was Michael yelling, "well, it's not my fault I like my best friend's older sister!!!"

Those words crushed me. I thought he liked me. He likes Mali, Calum's older sister, I bet. Ashton only has a younger sister, then a younger brother too, but no older sister. He has to be talking about Mali. Fuck.

That's what I thought about while crying in the guest room. He likes Mali. Of course, I bet she's really pretty, prettier than me. Who am I kidding, anyone is prettier than me! Ugh, why do I have to think these things? I should love myself. How can I when the person I like doesn't like me back?

I was crying into one of the pillows when I heard the door open. It was Luke. He walked over to me and asked what was wrong.

"Nothing," I replied. He just walked away. What was he doing?

*Luke's POV*

"Well, it's not my fault I like my best friend's older sister!!!" Michael yelled at me. What?

"She's my twin.." I corrected him.

"Sorry, she just seems so much more mature than you," he apologized.

"Well, girls are two years more mature than guys..." I told him.

"Oh. That explains it."

"Yeah."

Suddenly, I heard crying from the guest room. It sounded like it was most likely Liv. I wanted to go see what was wrong.

When I walked in, I saw she was crying into a pillow. I went towards her, asking what was wrong. She told me nothing, but I knew it had something to do with Michael. Maybe she heard some of our conversation? Why would she be crying though?

I went out of the room, over to Michael. I tapped his shoulder, then nodded over towards Liv.

"What?" He whispered.

"Talk to her," I said to him, "I know I can't do anything else. I think she likes you.. Just talk to her."

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah. Go ahead," I assured him in it was okay.

He walked into the room and sat down beside her, and she looked up immediately. She smiled, and I smiled at them. I didn't mind them that much, I guess.

*Olivia's POV*

I felt somebody sitting down beside me. I looked up to see Michael. I smiled at him. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Hey," he whispered.

"Hey," I whispered back.

He wiped one of the tears off of my cheek. He asked, "what's wrong?"

"I don't know.." I lied.

"I think that's a lie.." He smirked, then leaned in and kissed me.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Did you hear me say about liking my best friend's older sister?" He wondered.

"Uh, yeah."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I forgot you and Luke were twins. I kept thinking you were older.."

"Really?" I wondered. He was talking about me..

"Yeah."

"So you like me?"

"I thought Nikki would've told you that."

"What?"

"I accidentally told her I like you right before she accidentally told me you like me."

"Well, we know we both like each other.. So.."

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked me, grabbing my hand.

"I would love to.." His smile grew ten times bigger than it was.

"So when are you guys leaving for tour again?" I asked.

"Oh fuck.. We're leaving tonight. You can come?"

"I have to go to school..."

"You could do online schooling?"

"I don't know, Mikey. I sort of want to keep going to regular school. We could FaceTime, and call, you know."

"I know. I think Luke would like having you on tour too. Calum and Ashton won't mind..."

"I do have lots of clothes with me.." I smiled at him.

"So..?"

"I will come, but if mum says it's okay."

"Mummy's girl, just like Luke is a mumma's boy.."

"Always have been, always will be.. Haha," I laughed. I've always been a mummy's girl.

I ran downstairs. I then thought about Nikki. She was going to move to be closer to me! What is she going to do if I leave for tour?

I put that in the back of my mind as I asked mum about tour. She was completely fine with it, which I was glad she was. Yeah, sure, I want to go to real school, but online schooling will be easier to handle, I think. I won't be sitting in school for seven hours.

I would have to leave tonight. I was going to go back to my house. I could go back to my school to talk to my principal about switching to online schooling. I was going to get a few more things from my house, too.

Michael could go along with me to meet the people that brought me up. I can't call them my parents, or even my fake parents. They're the ones that raised me, and I m not related to them at all. No, not one bit. I would talk to him about it.

I walked back upstairs and into Luke's bedroom where they all were. I made my way over to Michael and asked him if he wanted to go with me.

"I will. What do you need to do in Camden?" He wondered.

"I need to talk to my principal about online schooling. I also need to get some more clothes from home for on the tour," I told him. He nodded, and grabbed my hand. He stood up, and I told everyone else where I was going.

I then thought about Nikki. She could go on the tour too maybe. I know that she likes Luke. I'm starting to think Luke likes her too. If they're together, she'll want to go. I need to find a way to get them together..