Chapter 17 - Tests

October 2, 2013

*Olivia's POV*

We were now in Melbourne. I was talking to Michael before the show when I began to think about my period. It was a late. I didn't want to worry Michael before the show, so I decided to tell him about it after the show.

"Michael.." I walked over to him in the dressing room.

"Yeah, Liv?" He turned towards me.

"Well.. I'm not sure how to say this, but, um, my period is a little bit late."

He just stared at me, most likely thinking the worst. He panicked, asking, "are you saying what I think you're saying? Do you think you might be pregnant?"

"I mean, the night at the club wasn't too long ago.."

"You should take tests just to be sure."

"Yeah, I was thinking about that."

"Well, do you want to go now?"

"We better,"

We left for a local drug store and bought a few pregnancy tests. The cashier was judging us, thinking we were too young to even think we might be pregnant.

We made our way back to the hotel. The whole way there, I was thinking the worst. I could tell Michael was worried too.

"What are you thinking?" I asked him.

"Just what it would be like to have a child. I've never thought of it. It would be a lot different."

"I know. I've been thinking that too."

"I'm not exactly sure I want to have a child at eighteen."

"Me neither," I thought about it more.

"I don't think I'm ready to be a dad yet."

"Who knows? You might not be."

"Whatever happens, I'm there for you, Liv."

"Thanks Mikey."

"I bet Luke will kill me if you are pregnant."

"So will my parents."

"Oh god," he rolled his eyes.

We got back to the hotel, and Luke asked where we had gone and why we hadn't come back to the hotel right away.

We lied, "we were just driving around, enjoying Melbourne."

"Was it nice?" Luke was really making this hard. I couldn't hide the pregnancy tests very well. I hope he didn't see them.

"It was really nice. It's pretty here, especially at night," Michael came up with quickly.

"I just might have to drive around a little tomorrow."

"You should."

I walked into the bathroom, trying to hide the tests. I took them quickly. I didn't want anyone to notice the pregnancy tests in the bathroom, so I took them in the bathroom connected to the room Michael and I were staying in. Most likely, nobody would go into that bathroom and see them.

I walked out of the bathroom, still thinking about what we would do. Michael was lying on the bed, so I laid next to him. He looked over at me and asked me a question.

"Babe.."

"Yeah Mikey?"

"If you are pregnant.. I would be the father, right?"

His words crushed me. Why would he think differently?