Chapter 15 - Club

A month or so later on September 13th, Nikki and I, along with the boys, were getting ready to go to a club for Niall's birthday. Ashton and Nikki were still together, and in all honesty, I'm surprised. I do like them together, though.

Nikki came out of the small bathroom of the tour bus in her dress. It was a black, strapless dress that was super tight, extremely short, and sexy. She put on her black, six-inch heels. She was two inches taller than me now, but she wasn't any taller than me after I put in my three-inch red heels that went along with my dress. My dress had one strap on my right shoulder. It came down to about mid-thigh. It was pretty tight, but I liked that because it showed off my body.

"Ashton is going to love that dress. As soon as he sees you in it, he's gonna want to rip it off of you.." I told Nikki, and she giggled.

"Michael's going to love your dress. He won't be able to stay in the friend zone any longer after tonight.."

"Nikki-"

"What Olivia!? It's true. He's gonna want to rip that dress off of you too."

"I don't kno-"

"Don't doubt me, Olivia. Tell me if I'm right tomorrow."

"Fine."

We got off of the tour bus and followed the boys into the car. Michael was driving and Calum was riding shotgun. Ashton was sitting behind Michael, then Nikki was beside him and I was behind Calum. Luke was going along with the One Direction boys.

While driving to the club, I could see Ashton's hand lying on Nikki's right thigh. I saw him whispering something in Nikki's ear, and she giggled.

Michael was then looking in the rear-view mirror, back at us. Calum scolded him, "Michael, keep your eyes on the road!"

"Sorry.. I'm just keeping an eye on our passengers," Michael winked at me.

After Michael winked at me, Nikki looked at me and smiled. She then whispered, "I told you so," into my ear.

We soon arrived at the club, and when we did, Michael came over to me right away. He smirked at me and said, "so tonight I was thinking we could be more than friends?"

"It depends on what you mean by that."

"You know what I mean by that."

------

I came out of the room along with Michael. I smiled at him, "so I guess we're together again?"

"I guess," he smirked back at me. I walked over to Nikki, accidentally scaring her. She jumped, not knowing I was behind her.

"You were right," I smirked.

"I told you."

"Was I right?"

"Actually, yes."

"I knew it."

I walked away from her and went to get a drink. I had a few drinks. In total that night, from what I remember, I had four drinks. I had no memory of what happened for a while after my fourth drink. I didn't remember much.

*Michael's POV*

I walked over to Nikki, wondering where Olivia was. She didn't know where she was, but she asked me if I had seen Ashton. I hadn't seen him either.

We both walked around, looking for them. She told me that Ashton had a few drinks, so she wasn't completely sure of where he was. She had no idea where he could be.

After searching for about fifteen minutes, we came upon a door to a room we hadn't checked yet. I opened the door to see Ashton in the corner, facing the wall. I then saw a girl's hand, Olivia's hand, placed onto his cheek. I walked closer to see that they were kissing. Not just kissing, though. They were making out.

~

I feel like I just keep fucking this story up even more... Sorry haha:) WHY IS EVERYONE MAKING OUT WITH ASHTON UGH!?

-Lizzie😘