Chapter 22 - Virgin

"We were going to ask you to see what you'd say," I told my dad.

"Did you think I'd say yes?" He asked

"We were hoping."

"But I say no."

"Why not?"

"You two would be sleeping together."

"Why is that bad?"

"What do you mean?"

"We slept in the same bed on tour!"

"Olivia Grace! Why would you?"

"What's so wrong about it? It's not like anything happened!"

"Well," Luke interrupted.

"Luke, shut up," I warned him. He stopped talking. He let me work it out with dad, "and it's not like anything will happen."

"Olivia, what was Luke saying about?"

"What do you mean?" I got scared. Michael tensed up too.

"He said 'well,' after you told us nothing happened. Care to explain?"

I stayed silent. Now my mum was mad. Why did Luke have to ruin this? There was a chance dad would've let Michael stay, but now there's not a chance.

"Olivia Grace Hemmings, you better tell me right now."

"I'm sorry, okay!"

"Sorry for what?"

I gave Luke a glare. He gave me a face back like he was saying, "sorry."

"We were at a club for Niall's birthday, right after we had got back together. I'm sorry."

"Are you meaning you were drunk?"

"No.. No, we weren't."

"You haven't told them the rest," Luke added.

"Luke, just shut up!" Michael muttered.

"No.. Liv, what is the rest?"

"About two and a half weeks after we went to the club, I took a few pregnancy tests."

"You're not-" my dad started to get angry.

"I'm not, but Nikki is, if I didn't already tell you."

"And she's dating Ashton, right?"

"Yeah."

"Liv, I-" mum sighed, "I'm very disappointed in you.."

"I'm sorry, mum. I've said that a million times! Plus, it's not like I was a virgin before that, anyways.."

"What do you mean?" Dad asked.

"Do you not understand the meaning of virgin?"

"I do, and that's what you should be!"

"Well I can't help the fact that I'm not."

"That settles it. Liv, to your room. Michael, leave."

"Andrew.." Mum scolded.

"She's left me no choice!"

"They just made a little mistake and they won't make the same again, correct?" Mum looked at Michael and I when she said correct.

"Correct," I agreed.

"Fine. But Michael, you're not staying tonight."

"Andrew, let him stay!"

"No. After he's finished eating, I'd like him to leave."

I looked at Michael with sad eyes. He did also. Always leave it up to Luke to ruin things, especially when it comes to Michael (A/N: Luke, "I'm a ruiner, I ruin things!").

------

After dinner was over, Michael gave me a peck on the lips to tell me goodbye and left. I didn't want him to leave. I didn't like having my parents and me fight on his birthday, especially when the fight was about him.

Luke, Ben, and Jack all went upstairs after dinner. I stayed downstairs for a few minutes before going upstairs to Luke's room.

"What were you thinking?" I asked Luke after I entered his room.

"What do you mean? They were going to find out anyways!"

"You didn't have to tell them tonight. Now Michael isn't staying over. And it's his birthday."

"Why would he want to stay over just because it's his birthday?"

"This would be the first time he stayed over here since we've been a couple."

"And you wanted to give him his present," he raised his eyebrows at me.

I threw a pillow at him, "no!" He laughed.

"I'd only say it if it was true."

"Especially not when mum and dad are here."

"So if they weren't here, you might've."

"No! Can we get off of this topic?"

"You're the one that brought up Michael."

"And you're the one that brought up sex!"

"Hey, I only said it because it was true. You know I don't like thinking about it."

"You're just protective of me."

"And it's sort of gross sometimes that you're dating one of my best friends."

"And it's weird sometimes that my boyfriend is best friends with my brother."

"It's not as weird as thinking that your sister has seen your best friend naked."

"Let's stop talking about that subject, please."

"Fine."

"But it's also weird to think that my best friend has seen my brother's best friend naked."

"That's true. You girls are all over the place."

I hit him with a pillow again, "no! I've only ever dated Michael, other than my ex boyfriend from my old school."

"Okay, I'll give you that."

"Nikki dated you and Ashton."

"I know. Let's not talk about that."

My phone beeped. I knew that text tone. That was Michael's text tone. I got my phone out to check what he had sent me.

It said, "how many posters do you have in your room?" What? Why would he be asking that?

"Why would you want to know?" I texted back.

"Could you just check?" He asked.

"Fine. One minute."

"I need to check something for Michael.. I'll be back in a few minutes," I told Luke. He nodded as I walked out of his room. I walked into my room only to see Michael standing there, right in front of me.