Chapter 7 - Truths, Dares, and Horror Films

*Olivia's POV*

"Okay, guys, time's up!" Ashton yelled into the guest room through the door.

"Coming," Michael said back.

They came right out, and we walked back into Luke's room. We sat down again, then resumed the game of thrush or dare. It was neither Nikki's turn, nor was it my turn, so Nikki started talking to me.

"I'm so sorry, Olivia," she apologized. Oh no.. What was she going to say?

"What are you sorry about? What did you and Michael do?" I asked.

"All we did was talk, don't worry."

"Then why are you apologizing?"

"It's because of what I said."

"What did you say?"

"I told him I didn't want to do anything, you know, sexually."

"And?"

"I told him it was because of you and I accidentally told him you liked him."

"Oh. Um, okay.."

"You aren't mad?"

"I mean, I guess not. I'm fine with it. If he knows, he knows. I don't care."

"Really?"

"Yes, Nikki, I'm not mad!"

All I heard of the game from the guys was "ooooo!!!" Ashton looked mad, yet he looked at me and leaned in like he was going to kiss me.

"What's going on?" I backed up, no offense to Ashton.

"Ashton has to kiss you as his dare," Luke smirked at me.

"Fine," I gave in as Ashton leaned in to kiss me. I pulled my face towards his and kissed him, surprising him in doing it. I didn't mind I was kissing him. I pulled away, and he was still not sure of why I just did that. I hope he wasn't thinking anything about me liking him, because I do like him, as a friend, but nothing more.

When it came around to be my turn, I chose dare. They didn't make me go into the guest room with anybody, and they didn't make me kiss anybody, but they made me go downstairs and tell my mum I think I might be pregnant.

As I walked downstairs, they stayed at the top of the steps. I though about what her reaction would be like. What would she think? I approached her and just blurted it out.

"Mum, I think I might be pregnant.." I told her straightforward.

"What?" She asked.

"I might be pregnant," I repeated.

"How do you know?"

"Well, I just threw up a little bit. My period is a few days late, too.."

"Oh my god, sweetie. Who do you think it's with?"

"Well, it might be my ex-boyfriend's. He's the only person I know that it could be."

"Liv, this is terrible. How did you guys break up, anyways?"

"I don't even really know. He got mad at me for no reason, and we got into a huge fight, then he stormed out after telling me we were through."

"No matter who's it is, we'll be fine, alright? You'll be fine."

"Thanks mum," I smiled sweetly.

She just smiled back at me and kissed my forehead, saying, "Go ahead back upstairs and tell the boys you finished your dare."