Chapter 12 - Flights and Fights

Later that night, we got to the airport and met up with Michael, Ashton, and Calum's parents and family. I met them all and explained to them who I was, and so did Nikki.

"I'm Luke's sister," I told Karen and Daryl, Michael's parents.

"Olivia? Liz told me about you! I'm so glad I get to meet you!" Karen exclaimed.

"I'm glad I get to meet you too. I'm going on the tour with the guys, as well as my friend, Nikki, is.."

"Well, have fun. Just keep Michael straight for me okay?" She winked at me, looking over at Michael.

"You know we're just friends, right?" I brought up.

"I know.. I just-" she began to talk, but I cut her off.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"It's fine," she smiled, walking away.

I made my way over to Anne Marie, Lauren, and Harry, then to Joy, David, and Mali. I introduced myself to them. They also knew who I was. Mum must've mentioned something to them about me. I don't know why the boys wouldn't know, though.

The flight was about to take off. I said goodbye to mum, dad, Jack, and Ben and got on the plane along with the boys and Nikki. I sat in a window seat with Luke on my left and Nikki to the left of him. Michael was right behind me with Ashton to the left of him and Calum on the edge of their row.

The plane took off, and I waited until after it did to put my earbuds into my phone. I turned on my music and laid my head back, trying to fall asleep. I fell asleep after five minutes.

------

I woke up every so often to go to the bathroom or eat something. The flight seemed like it went pretty quickly, though.

We got off the plane and made our way to the place where the tour bus was. We got onto the tour bus, and the boys showed Nikki and me around.

Luckily, they had six bunks, just enough for all of us. After we got a full tour, they went into the back room and began to play video games. I joined them, playing against them.

"Guys, you know we have a show tonight, right?" Ashton reminded them.

"Shit. Fucking time zones.." Michael cursed.

"We don't have to leave quite yet, though, right?" Calum asked.

"Not yet," Ashton answered.

We continued our game, and Michael won. I got second, and the other boys were mad because they got beat by a girl. Little did they know, I used to play a lot of games like this one.

"How are you so good?" Luke asked me.

"She used to play a lot of video games," Nikki told him.

"I'm just getting started," I smirked.

We played another game, and I won. Michael looked at me and wondered, "how did you beat me?"

"What can I say? I used to play lots of video games, like Nikki said."

"Miley, I bet you let her win. Guys do that for their girlfriends a lot," Calum told Michael. I forgot that we hadn't told them yet.

"Actually, we aren't together. We decided not to rush into the relationship. We're sort of on hold right now? Something like that. We're gonna get to know each other a little more before we begin to date again," Michael explained.

"Oh, that's a good idea, I guess. I thought you guys were rushing a little too," Calum agreed.

I looked over at Luke. He was looking at Nikki. Nikki was looking back at him. Maybe mum had talked to them too..

------

Later that night at the show, I listened to their music for the first time. They were amazing. I was surprised that I spent a few days with them and didn't hear any one of their songs.

The concert ended, and the boys came off stage. Luke kissed Nikki on the forehead and made his way back to the dressing room along with the other boys.

Nikki went into the dressing room a few minutes later. I heard her talking, and not long after that, I heard yelling. It was her and Luke fighting..