Chapter 24 - Caught

*Luke's POV*

I walked into the room, saying, "Liv, I-" I paused. I saw clothes on the floor, Michael's clothes. He wasn't here, though. Was he? Did he sneak in?

"Michael?" I asked.

Liv turned towards me. I could tell by her bare shoulders that she didn't have any clothes on either. I didn't see Michael, though. What was going on here?

"Hi Luke.." Liv started.

"No. Don't, Liv," I told her, "now where is Michael?"

She looked to the other side of her bed. Michael stood up, only in boxers. I glared at him, the protective side of me showing.

"Hey, I'm sorry, mate.." He apologized.

"You just better not hurt my sister, Michael."

"Is that what you've been thinking this whole time we've been dating and when you get mad at us?"

"I just don't want her to be heartbroken by you."

"Like Nikki was?" Liv asked.

"Okay, if I don't tell mum and dad about this, you don't tell mum and dad how Nikki and I really broke up, okay?" I promised them.

*Olivia's POV*

"We won't," I agreed, looking at Michael for him to agree too. He nodded before Luke sighed and left the room.

"That was embarrassing," Michael told me.

"Yeah. At least we could tell he was coming."

"Thank god he didn't just walk in on us," Michael pulled his boxers down.

"That's true."

"Now let's finish this," Michael got back on top of me and entered me again. I moaned slightly, but he covered my mouth. I kept moaning quietly. He kept telling me, "shh, baby girl.." I tried to stop, and finally I did. I didn't want my parents to hear. I'm glad my bed didn't squeak or they would come and find us like this, just like Luke did.

I grabbed fistfuls of Michael's black hair. I tugged at it as he thrusted in and out of me. Michael was planting soft kisses along my jawline.

After another minute, both Michael and I were close. Michael filled the condom, and I felt my core tighten right before I let go. Both of our bodies, now drenched in sweat, collapsed beside each other.

(Smut Over)

"I love you so much," he whispered onto my lips, kissing them a few times.

"I love you more, Mikey," I pecked his lips once more before getting off of the bed. I grabbed Michael's t-shirt and put it on as well as a pair of underwear. Michael got his boxers on once more after throwing the condom away. We both laid under the covers. Michael was facing me, but I was facing away from him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

------

The next morning, a little bit after I woke up, Michael woke up. He decided to leave then. I kissed him goodbye and told him I'd probably see him later.

I changed out of his shirt and just put a t-shirt and leggings on. I made sure my shirt was pulled up enough that it covered my hickey.

I walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast. My mum was there getting her breakfast as well. She looked at me and said, "Liv, this morning, I got a call from Karen."

"Y-you did?" Hopefully it wasn't about Michael staying last night.

"She was thanking us for letting Michael stay last night." Fuck.

"Really? Why was she saying that?"

"She told me Michael didn't come home last night."

"What!?" I exclaimed, acting. I started breathing heavily like I was freaking out. I bit my lip.

"So he didn't stay here?"

"No! I don't know what he could've been doing," I got my phone out and texted Ashton, but I acted like I was texting Michael. I asked him for a favor.

"Oh my god. He had me so worried.. He stayed at Ashton's last night."

"I-I'm sorry, Liv.."

"For what?"

"For accusing you of having Michael over here even after we said no. I'm sorry for doubting you." She was killing me.

"It's fine, mum. I was just worried if Michael was okay."

"I love you, Liv," she smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Love you too, mum," I smiled back.

I continued texting Ashton. I told him that if my mum asked him if Michael stayed there last night, to tell her he did. Then, I texted Michael telling him the same thing. I was so close to being busted. Thank god I came up with that at the last minute.