Chapter 20 - Tension

"What are you talking about?" I covered up, staring at Nikki, giving her 'the look'.

"I just heard Nikki say something about Michael making a great father. She said 'would've' too.."

Michael walked over to us, hearing his name. Calum was just watching, not getting into the conversation.

"Luke, it's not what you think.." Michael defended.

"Well I think that you had sex with my sister, unprotected even, and then thought she could be pregnant! Is that it?"

"Yes, it is.." Michael hesitantly said.

"Luke, I'm not pregnant, though. That's good," I assured him.

"It is, but why? You should've at least used protection!" He was mad.

"I'm sorry Luke," Michael apologized.

I wrapped my arms around Luke's torso. I laid my head on his shoulder and whispered into his ear, "please don't be mad.."

"I'm not mad. I'm disappointed," he told us.

"Why are you disappointed? That's in the past. Let it go. At least I'm not the one that's pregnant.."

"What do you mean?" Michael asked.

"I'm the one that's pregnant," Nikki interrupted.

"Oh," Luke looked down.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Calum asked from on the couch.

"I really don't know," Ashton told him.

"Let's get this straight: I'm not pregnant, but I thought I might've been. Nikki is pregnant with Ashton's baby, of course. Luke was getting mad at Michael and me. Then, it seem like he's jealous when Nikki said she's pregnant.." I nudged Luke. It made Luke, Ashton, and Nikki all uncomfortable.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"It's true though," Michael told them.

Luke just glared at Michael. After a few minutes, Calum broke the silence by saying, "there's too much tension.."

"I know. Wow," I agreed with him.

"Let's just pretend this never happened?" Michael suggested.

"I just don't like the fact that Luke is jealous of me and my girlfriend," Ashton told us.

"We did date at one point," Luke defended himself.

"Yes you did. That's over now. There's nothing you can do to help that Nikki is pregnant!" Ashton yelled at Luke. I was beginning to not like this.

"Ashton, it's okay. And Luke, yes, we dated at one point, but I'm with Ashton now and I'm happy. I'm sorry. You'll just have to accept the fact that we are together and going to have a baby," Nikki cut in.

"I think Luke is more mad about Nikki being pregnant than he would've been if Olivia was pregnant," Calum laughed.

"Stop saying about it, Calum! Let's just let this go. Ashton and Nikki love each other, Luke. Face it," I told them.

"Fine.." Luke agreed with me. I was glad that was over.

~

Sorry these have been so short. They'll be longer later!!