Chapter 23 - Michael?

"Mike-" he cut me off, putting his finger over his lips. I made my voice quieter, "Mikey!!" I ran to him and jumped onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Did you ever leave? My parents will see your car!" I was worried.

"I took care of it. I drove a few blocks, parked, and walked back here. I climbed up the side of the house then."

"Awe, Mikey.." I smiled.

"We can't tell your parents or Luke or anyone. Luke will rat us out like he did earlier, so keep your voice down."

"Speaking of Luke, I need to go back into his room. I was talking to him. I'll finish in a few minutes and come back here, okay? I don't want him getting suspicious and coming over here."

"Okay. Go ahead. I'll wait here."

I walked back over to Luke's room with my phone out, making him think I was still texting Michael.

"Sorry.. Michael was just asking a stupid question.. He needed me to send him a picture of something."

"Of what?"

"One of the posters in my room."

"Which one?"

"The My Chemical Romance one. I don't know why he wanted a picture of it."

"Who knows? You never know with Michael."

"Well I'm sort of tired. I'm gonna go and lay down.. I probably won't fall asleep right away."

"Okay. Goodnight."

"Night," I smiled. I walked out of the room and back into my room where Michael was patiently waiting. I sat in the bed beside him.

"What were you guys talking about earlier before you came over here?"

"I was scolding him for telling mum and dad."

"Then what happened?"

"He said he was sorry and wondered why you wanted to stay anyways."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him that since it's your birthday, it would be a good time to have you stay over for the first time with us as a couple. I want my dad to accept us being together."

"And what did he say to that?"

"He told me that I just wanted to give you your 'present'."

"Is it true?"

I bit my lip, "partly.. But my parents are here."

"Fuck that."

"A little anxious, are we?" I smirked.

"Always," he smirked back at me.

(Shitty Smut Starting)

I laid my lips sweetly onto his, but he managed to turn it into a make-out-session, like usual. I didn't stop him like I usually do. Our lips met each other and parted perfectly together. With our bodies being only inches apart, he managed to push himself against me and pin me to the bed.

I pulled my lips away from his. I only wanted to tell him, "turn the light off.."

He raised his eyebrows questioningly before doing what I told him to do. The light from the moon outside helped us to see, and it was the only light doing that. Even the hall light outside of my room wasn't on.

While he was up to turn the light off, I pulled my body upwards until I was sitting. As Michael approached me once again, I reached out to him and grabbed his belt buckle. Once I got the buckle undone, I pulled his belt out from the loops of his jeans. I softly placed the belt onto the hardwood floor, careful not to make much noise.

Michael watched me intently as I unbuttoned, unzipped, and pulled his jeans down slowly. I looked up at him a few times to see what his reaction was to my actions. As I got to his knees, he got impatient, tugging at his jeans himself. He got them off and laid them beside my bed, the side closest to the door.

He grabbed the button of my shorts, undoing it and unzipping them. The pulled them off of me, taking my lace underwear with them.

His fingers grazed across the silky material of my shirt. He pulled it up over my head and placed it to the side of my bed closest to the window since there was a space between my bed and that wall. I ran my hands down his chest before tugging at the hem of his shirt. I pulled it off of his and threw it. It landed in the middle of large floor area between my bed and the door.

His lips explored my neck, leaving little kisses on their way down. He stopped and sucked at the skin lying on top of my collar bones. After he finished, he kissed my collar bone. I felt the hickey he left and scolded him, saying, "How will I hide that from mum and dad?"

"I don't know, but you'll have to.." He replied, grabbing the lace that made up my bra and unclasping the back.

My bra fell off of my arms and landed in Michael's hands. He placed it on the floor near his belt and stood up next to the bed, as if to ask me if I wanted to take his boxers off.

I did, and I pulled them off of his legs, only to lead to his erection springing out at me. He kicked his boxers off and threw them onto the other side of the bed before grabbing the foil package out of his jeans pocket. He opened it and put it on himself before getting back onto the bed.

His body hung over mine, but only by a few inches. His eyes met mine. It's as if he was trying to ask, "are you ready?" I nodded slightly before he entered me. He thrusted slowly at first before increasing his speed. Our lips connected and moved together in sync. Because of the one he had left earlier, I sucked on the skin of his collar bone, soon leaving my own love bite.

Michael grabbed ahold of my hips, surely leaving bruises, but thrusted into me rhythmically. I could feel his fingers gripping my skin tightly as I took a fistful of sheets and held them in my hands. I soon let go of the sheets and wrapped my arms around his back, pulling him towards me. He let go of my hips and laid over top of me with his elbows on the bed, holding him up.

Our sweaty bodies moved together. I was close when I saw a light come on in the hallway. I pushed Michael off of me, telling him to get off of the bed. He laid by the side of the bed, putting his boxers back on quickly in case somebody came in and saw him. I got under the covers as I heard footsteps towards my bedroom. I turned away from the door, leaving only the back of my shoulders exposed.

There was a knock on the door before I heard Luke's voice. He walked in and said, "Liv, I-" There was a long pause before he said the next word, "Michael?"