1

"Master, the person to take you to the palace has arrived——"

The young butler Yun Lin pushed open the wooden door of the back garden with a sad face, but was stunned by the sight in front of him.

There was a white beach chair placed on the green grass that was brightened by the afternoon sun. The owner, Hua Li, was lying on it leisurely. The silk nightgown only barely covered her chest and abdomen, revealing her long, white and shiny legs. The silver-like long hair hangs freely, like the sparkling waves on the sea.

Hua Li held the rose sparkling wine in one hand and adjusted her sunglasses with the other. She said lazily and disdainfully:

"Let them wait." She

hadn't finished her sunbathing yet.

"...Oh." Yun Lin scratched the back of his head, finding it difficult to understand his master's calm state. Ever since the owner accidentally fell into the water at the beach three days ago, he seemed to be a different person when he woke up.

Today is the wedding night, why is the master not afraid at all? It's not like you're out of your mind, you're stupid, right?

Thinking of this possibility, the little housekeeper's heart was filled with sadness. The poor master didn't even know what a terrible husband he had married!

Yun Lin left with a sad face, while Hua Li continued to sip the sparkling wine, which felt very interesting. It's no wonder that Yun Lin is worried. After all, this body is ordinary and he is a pure human with 0 spiritual power. However, the person he is marrying - the second prince of the empire, Long Zhan, is an SSS-level spiritual man who has awakened the rare fire dragon attribute. violent guy.

He has conquered countless desolate stars, can twist off the heads of alien beasts with one hand, and once beat a nobleman half to death in his half-dragon state... There is so much information about Long Zhan on the Star Network, you can see it just by browsing. .

Devil, Shura, battlefield butcher... are all titles given by people.

After the marriage was officially announced, people's reaction was surprisingly strong, which made Hua Li find it particularly interesting.

[Oh my God, what kind of human tragedy is this! ]

[ Poor little girl marries a devil. Isn't this a way to die? ]

[The second prince can swallow him in one bite when he is in dragon form! ]

[The poor little guy will be played to death, right? ! ]

Hua Li almost laughed.

Play to death? Oh, I didn’t know it before, but now it’s him in this body, and it’s being assimilated by the powerful soul of the Mermaid King.

It’s not clear who will play who.

That's right. Hua Li is not an ordinary person, but the King of Mermaids from the ancient deep sea.

He wore it by accident.

Three days ago, as the mermaid king, he and several male mermaid subordinates went to the depths of the ocean for an ordinary hunting activity. However, they encountered an unknown and strange ocean current and were sucked into a mysterious black hole.

He lost contact with his subordinates, and the terrifying pressure in the black hole caused him to fall into a coma. When I woke up again, I was already in a different world.

Starships, optical brains, star networks, suspended speed cars... This world is highly technologically advanced and completely different from his ancient and beautiful hometown.

The Mermaid Wife Is A Great Beauty जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें