29

Next to him, a smartly dressed short-haired woman with pointed ears walked over, took one look at her and said, "Is your male wife also a descendant of the Sahua people? He has entered the atavism effect!" He

sniffed , gave Long Zhan a strange look: "Are you sure, he is the wife?"

Long Zhan didn't understand the meaning of this, and said angrily: "A wife recognized by the empire's law! Excuse me, can you send us to the room? Is he really It's very uncomfortable!"

Hua Li had only noticed Long Zhan's obvious trauma before. Hearing what the short-haired woman said, his expression became serious: "I'll send you to rest right away."

"I'll do it." The short-haired woman took the initiative to take over the task.

She took Long Zhan and Hua Li and left the hall as a group of people watched, heading deeper into the ice cave. The ice caves were carved into igloos, ranging in size from large to small, and none had doors. What could be seen inside were only beds made of simple weeds and a few sundries.

The conditions were too difficult.

"These rooms are not good." Long Zhan was lame with one leg, still supporting Hua Li's weight, with a gloomy expression.

"Understood." The short-haired woman said nothing nonsense.

They continued walking inside until they reached the corner and came to an independent igloo. Not only was it blocked by a wooden door, but when they opened it, they found that the inside was also tidier. There was a basin of water on the ground and a stone on the bottom of the basin. Energy stone protects against freezing.

The short-haired woman asked Long Zhan to enter with Hua Li, and explained: "More than half of our members are Shahua people, and this room is specially designed for everyone to spend special times." Seeing that

Long Zhan didn't respond, she asked again: "What about your legs?" Are you sure it's okay? It looks serious." Then, it's okay, whatever you want, leave it to you, as long as you're happy. "Shh." Hua Li coaxed.

"It's okay." Long Zhan was already restrained and didn't want to expose more of the situation.

"Oh." The short-haired woman groped the ice wall, turned on the device to light up more energy stones, and said, "But our leader has a very vicious vision. He thinks you are fine, so you should be fine soon. There is a clean cloth on the bed, here There is water, you can bandage it yourself."

The short-haired woman was very sensible and did not offer to help. After confirming that there was nothing more to do, she exited the igloo, and finally said: "Your... wife, if the atavism effect is serious... please... Be careful and pay attention to safety."

Long Zhan did not ask the meaning of these strange words. As soon as the short-haired woman left, he first let his wife sit on the straw couch, then took off his cloak and took out a blue square box from the side pocket of his combat uniform.

Energy shielding field.

This thing has the same principle as the spacecraft shield. It can temporarily establish a small shielded space to protect the people inside from particle bombardment. It also has other functions. For example, the sound inside will not be transmitted out.

After making sure that no one would disturb them, Long Zhan breathed a sigh of relief. He was willing to cooperate with this group of people instead of returning to the spacecraft after a fight because he felt that this group of people did not have much malicious intent, especially the leader Hua Li, who always felt a little familiar.

If you want to pilot the spacecraft and finally leave, you will most likely need to rely on the help of these people.

But for now, he has to take care of his wife first, and then talk about other things.